Well I have until midnight tomorrow to burn £128 flext allowance.

I haven't been using my phone lately & my Mum flips when the bill arrives. This is the third month I've done it so please help me out guys! If you don't know what to say we can talk about sheep and combine harvesters and stuff
You can text me.... but then again I'd spend the entire time calling you sheesus. Or spelling everything wrong. Or misusing predictive text.
Quote by Minkaro
So...what are you wearing?

I'm just preparing you for most of the phone calls you're going to be making with this lot.

You left out the heavy breathing!
Quote by minibrowny
You can text me.... but then again I'd spend the entire time calling you sheesus. Or spelling everything wrong. Or misusing predictive text.

Haha aw I thought you were going to bed?
we don't need phonecalls from women. we have JACKPOT now.

seriously though, i have no network coverage in my uni flat, how unbelievably crap is that? -.-
Does it have to be a phonecall? O__O
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Does it have to be a phonecall? O__O

Its so she can steal your voice and then make nasteh calls to your parents saying terrible things and making you sad. Then giving you your voice back secretly.

make a phone call to mexico
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
In before the entire male population of UG looks at the profile of who wants to talk, and start handing out phone numbers like a pack of erm... Horny UGers.
Currently attempting to learn: The Dissentience by Protest The Hero in it's entirety.
Quote by minibrowny
Its so she can steal your voice and then make nasteh calls to your parents saying terrible things and making you sad. Then giving you your voice back secretly.

Stop tryna foil my plans!
Shut up and do your homework!!

you know i love you

Reva: Nah it doesn't have to be a call, £128 is equal to 21.3 hours talktime or 1280 texts hah
Quote by Rhitard
Reva: Nah it doesn't have to be a call, £128 is equal to 21.3 hours talktime or 1280 texts hah

Holy crap..... even if I did help use some of the texts, the most it'd be would be like 370.... so erm... oh dear O__O haha
Quote by SteveHouse
It's midnight, how many did you manage to use?

EDIT:

Midnight TOMORROW night
Say hi

Playing: Sleeping Dogs, FIFA 13, Guild Wars 2, Borderlands 2
Reading: The Hobbit

Watching: How I met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, 24

Listening: Muse - The 2nd Law
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Holy crap..... even if I did help use some of the texts, the most it'd be would be like 370.... so erm... oh dear O__O haha

Yeah see what I mean haha, it's hard to believe I used to go OVER my allowance before when I had a boyfriend to ring all the time.

I've spoken to about 6 people from here before, your accents are so cool! I sound like a 5 year old Londoner :[
Quote by Rhitard
Yeah see what I mean haha, it's hard to believe I used to go OVER my allowance before when I had a boyfriend to ring all the time.

I've spoken to about 6 people from here before, your accents are so cool! I sound like a 5 year old Londoner :[

Phone calls worry me

Do not fear, when I find something funny I occasionally sound like a goat. Hooray, I'm a dork
Quote by SteveHouse
£128?! How do you use that much? Last time I topped up my phone was around July and it was only £10... (I don't like phonecalls and don't have many friends to text )

Reva M1ss... Goat?

EDIT: I know where you're comin from about spending lots... £80 worth of texts last month, it's getting really expensive
Say hi

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Phone calls worry me

Do not fear, when I find something funny I occasionally sound like a goat. Hooray, I'm a dork

Same here haha, I never answer numbers I don't recognise, or my house phone. Ever.

Haha in high school my friend said I laugh like a "dead horse". See being a farm animal is in fashion! Take notes everyone.
Damn straight we're setting a trend

I never answer to unknown numbers.
I answered Rabidguitarist's call once which was unknown, but it won't happen again. I doubt it anyway.
Quote by SteveHouse
Must... resist... temptation... to put Rhitard's face onto a horse...
Say hi

Quote by Noyon999
Must... resist... temptation... to put Rhitard's face onto a horse...

It wouldn't make much difference anyways raha

So far I have used: 40 minutes

Come on guyssss! You can just answer and put it on mute for three hours. I just need to get rid of this credit!
Quote by Rhitard
It wouldn't make much difference anyways raha

Ha bit harsh eh... More like a donkey <3
Say hi

I am confused. How does your cell phones work over there? You prepay a certain amount each month and lose the time if you don't use it? And your mom gets mad that you didn't use most of it?

I had some random phone call (guessing wrong number) today and i answered and they asked for rachael. It was during lunch break so i had time to have some fun with it so i answered with a really deep voice this is rachael whats up. After a min of awkward silence they hung up.
Last edited by ViperScale at Oct 9, 2008,