Okay. I decided to sell my ESP Eclipse II, because I need more money for the Eclipse I'm going to order from the Custom Shop, which is gonna cost me a bloody car. I took it to a Guitar Center, and got a quote from Musician'sFriend. I didn't like the price either gave me -.- I bought it new just last year, for about $1,500, and replaced the EMG 60A in the neck with an EMG 85A, replaced the Magnum Tuners with Sperzel Locking Tuners, so I was wondering how much you think it's worth, because I'm not sure if GC and MF are right, and I'm wrong, or what. Anyway, thanks in advance.
what kind of quotes did they give you? (if you dont want to disclose that here, p.m. me?, if not fine) i just want to know how my instruments would be with them... i assume very under valued.
Well Enough Alone
Quote by XTheAlchemistX
around 1000 I think

+1
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
Guitar Center offered about 750, and I thought that was ridiculous, personally, so I tried to haggle with them, but not for too long, after getting frustrated. Musician's Friend said 800 which was still better, but I thought I could at least get a little more out of it.
Quote by Tedward
id settle for nothing less than 900 depending on the condition.

It's in great condition. I take very good care of my higher-end guitars. It was just polished (Fretboard, body, headstock, Tuners, Everything) last week, and the only scratch on the whole thing is on the back of the headstock, when my strap came loose and it bumped my amp, which as I said, was just a 1 1/2 inch scratch.
Lol. It's the old VB (Vintage Black) with the Multi-Ply binding, basically the equivalent of a Les PAul Classic Custom without the extra tone control. Looks almost identical. I have a case, and I thought I could get at least 900 out of it.
Quote by EclipseCT
Lol. It's the old VB (Vintage Black) with the Multi-Ply binding, basically the equivalent of a Les PAul Classic Custom without the extra tone control. Looks almost identical. I have a case, and I thought I could get at least 900 out of it.

Yeah if it's in good condition you should be able to get that out, maybe a bit more. If you offered the EMG 60 with it you could probably get idk like 50 bucks more w/o installing it. I know when I get one I'll want the 60.
Well, I play a lot of Metallica sounding riffs, with the clean intro's and interludes, and then the heavy grinding riffs and solos. The 60A is nice, but the 85A gives a warmer clean tone, and still sounds great with heavy distortion. I still have the 60A laying in the case, so I could always give that up too. I just thought though, I have 2 ESP Eclipse's and an LTD EC-500, and since I'm ordering a Custom Eclipse, it's gonna cost a fortune, and I already have 3 standard's (Ridiculous huh?). So, I thought instead of digging into my life savings or selling my car, why not sell one of my finely tuned instruments ^_^ (Lol.)