We just read Brave New World in AP English, and tomorrow, I'm supposed to teach the class about how the author satirizes different parts of society in the book. I sort of know what this means, but I'm kind of confused. I also don't really know how to start.

I'm not looking for someone to do it for me, I'd just like some help.
Just talk about it. It's not that hard. Give some examples, like how the Community Singery satirizes church.

also... fuck you and your sig.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
ahh i thought this was about Maiden.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Quote by itchy guitar
ahh i thought this was about Maiden.

haha yeah me too
Nerdo-sez-bo wrote:

Bon Jovi can just **** off really.

Life is one big question when your starin at the clock
And the answers always waiting at the liquor store, 40 oz to Freedom
I read the first bit of that book a few years back but got pulled into another book because of school...
I remember something about classifying people by attractiveness or usefulness or something along that lines... so I'm pretty sure you can use that
I also remember something about kid's erotic play...
actually I'm kind of happy I didn't finish it now
am i the only one that thought he was teaching about the maiden song Brave new world?
Quote by Mo Jiggity
What he said. You are a wise man for not buying into the hype.

ya hear that...he thinks im wise
I thought you were talking about Iron maiden... then i clicked... can i have the 30 seconds of my life back?