tomarrow i am going to go get some booze and i want to get a different type of whiskey. i always get jack (which i ****ing love) but want to try something different. i want to spend around 20 bucks for a 750 mL bottle, same price as jack. i dont want to get crown royal, while i think it is good it is not as good as jack (imo) and way too expensive.

ezra brooks is good if you want cheap whiskey that mess you up but im looking more for taste, any suggestions?
I dont like the girly liquer stuff, get some teachers
My Gear

Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Marshall DSL 50 with 1960A
Gentleman Jack - i could drink that all day if running over pedestrians was legal.....
Good ol' Mr. Daniels usually does the trick.

EDIT: oh, no jack? hmm ok. Jim Beam
Quote by monkeysintheday
I have trained a live tarantula to calm and sit on my guitar due to the awesome powers of my rocking. When I am not playing it angrily bounces about my room hitting everything that isn't me.

Quote by stef123

rageagainst64 you are a legend!
Wisers, Crown Royal?

I prefer JD myself also.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
I like 40 Creek Barrell Select, Pendalton for Canadians and Elijah Craig if you want a bourbon.
apparently UG's only type O-

Quote by Strike9

Thanks jb_designs.
Quote by rageagainst64
Good ol' Mr. Daniels usually does the trick.

*bang*

Glenfidich or Glenmorangie single malts.
Filth, pure filth... That's what you are.
hell no vodka is gross, itslike drinking rubbing alcohol, the only reason i ever buy vodka is to make white russians
Quote by Haggard_Cky
hell no vodka is gross, itslike drinking rubbing alcohol, the only reason i ever buy vodka is to make white russians

Oh I LOOOOOVE white Russians. But at school all we drink is Popov. So I have grown to greatly dislike vodka of all kind (except kettle one)
Quote by maggot9779
You don't like fermented potatoes? Oh you have no taste........

No, VODKA has no taste. It's only good for making screwdrivers in the morning (and white russians. At all times of the day )
I like Jim
Say hi

Playing: Sleeping Dogs, FIFA 13, Guild Wars 2, Borderlands 2
Reading: The Hobbit

Watching: How I met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, 24

Listening: Muse - The 2nd Law
Quote by Jericho114
Wisers, Crown Royal?

I prefer JD myself also.

i like the commercial for wisers lol

dude its all about the vodka
you could try Seagram Whiskey. its a lil under 20 of a .75 L and its pretty good.
or you can get Jameson its a very good irish whiskey its very smooth too(well at least to me).
The Glenfiddich will be out of his price range, as good as it may be.
apparently UG's only type O-

Quote by Strike9

Thanks jb_designs.
Gibsons?
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
If you're willing to pay a little more try some Jameson. Good stuff.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Wisers would be your best bet. Tastes delicious tbh.
GEAR

Ibanez RG 420 CM

Line 6 Spider III
1.continue getting JD
2.mix with coke
3.cum
4.?????
5.Clean up your mess
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.
wild turkey 101 its a great whiskey thats similar to crown thats goin to be about $30-35 a fifth i would think

if your willing to spend more money i highly recommend makers mark but it goes on up to about $50 a fifth i believe
Quote by The Hurt Within
*bang*

Glenfidich or Glenmorangie single malts.

those are $40-$60 a fifth, for something cheap I reccomend Jim Beam Black or makers mark (which is about $25 a fifth, at least it is here)

Quote by dmiwshicldply
wild turkey 101 its a great whiskey thats similar to crown thats goin to be about $30-35 a fifth i would think

if your willing to spend more money i highly recommend makers mark but it goes on up to about $50 a fifth i believe

man, you are paying waaay too much for both of those.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm