Tomorrow im going to niagara falls for a weekend trip. and i thought id bring the ole git-fiddle to kill time in between things or at the hotel or something. so with that said,
1. Will i get asked to go somewhere else, or stop?
2. Same with the hotel lobby.
3. Has anyone done this before, and how much money have they made?
4. Recommend me some nice acoustic songs (i cant sing while i play though, it ****s me up). so any songs that sound nice with just one guitar alone, no singing, no accompaniment would be great.
Quote by HelloHalo
I think if I crap my pants in public, I'll just simply stand up (if I'm not already standing), announce "Ladies and gentlemen, I have just defecated in my pants. Good day to you all."

And walk out.

/lame, blatant attempt to get sigged.
Niagara Falls Canada or NY?
A soul in tension that's learning to fly
Condition grounded but determined to try
Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies
Tongue tied and twisted, just an earthbound misfit, I

The Sky Is The Limit
try some acoustic opeth like bengnihted or however you spell it idk
Dan The Man Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians Only

Gear Fund 1000/ ???

Yes his name is Dan
improvise. or bring your laptop with Guitar Pro
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Can you fingerpick? If so do stuff by Andrew York, it's not very hard and sounds awesome with no accompaniment.
Quote by CLVPX
Wow, SkyValley = Epic win.
Canada, i dont have a laptop, and yes i can, so ill give it a whirl.
Quote by HelloHalo
I think if I crap my pants in public, I'll just simply stand up (if I'm not already standing), announce "Ladies and gentlemen, I have just defecated in my pants. Good day to you all."

And walk out.

/lame, blatant attempt to get sigged.