I searched and shockingly couldn't come up with anything...so
ITT: we discuss things that are stressing us out beyond all point of reason.

Me:
I got accepted into my top choice college, but I keep freaking out that maybe I heard the admissions counselor wrong, and I'm not really accepted.
Plus, I'll never be able to afford the aforementioned college.
And Calculus...don't even get me started on calculus, or any of my other classes. I've got a huge course load right now and it's driving me insane.
Aghhh.
i'm doing a hard lab report..

GAHHHH
SDA KGH OASIHGK JABGFKJADFSHGO AKJ;LDFGADG

thanks, i needed to vent
I'm failing English, and I need to get it to a C to be able to get my drivers license in November.
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
i broke with my girlfriend! and we still love each other and i hate that i can't make a thread about it because i get a "relationship thread" thing!

and my creativity tank is empty!
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
so many pretty children! so little time!
Quote by metaldud536
Because there is a bomb in the lasagna!

Quote by Kid_Thorazine
make loud howling noises and throw your feces at them whenever they bring it up, I suggest that your GF does the same.
Right now I'm stressed through the roof about my close minded friend.

He's kinda like Colbert, in the sense that you could never really know when he is being serious or not.
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
My best friend, and my only friend who is a girl, is ditching me all the time lately to hang out with her new boyfriend, who could be getting kicked out of school, AND sent to jail. She hardly hangs out with us anymore, and she's not 'allowed' to go to parties because of him, and without her, I basically can't go [ long story behind that ] but there are two partys this Saturday, one for my friend who was gone for half the year in the military, and she's not 'allowed' to go to that, and another that another friend is having just because, and she wont even ask about that one because they have this deal that if she doesnt party he wont smoke pot, even though both of those could hardly be considerd partys, just a bunch of friends hanging out. it just pisses me off that she choses him over the rest of her friends so often, PLUS I have to get out of the house tomorrow because my sister is having her flavor of the week over. stupid bitches and they're boyfriends.. And YES, I do NOT have a boyfriend
/rant
call me Shelby

My parents keep hassling me to get a job.
I have applied to places but still nothing.
I have a research paper due by december.
I have a project due this in around 2 weeks.
I have an interview project due by december.
I'm might be moving again.
I have to register for spring but I have no idea how I'm gonna pay for the classes.
I need to pick a Uni to transfer to.
I have no job experience, hindering my chances of actually getting hired.
I am constantly bothered by how everyone else I do and don't know are actually doing better at life. When I mean constantly...I mean everyday.
Last edited by metaldud536 at Oct 9, 2008,
the dickfaced 1st month guitarists at my school think they're cool because they diss my band on facebook about an event that happened almost a year ago, and they never even heard/saw.

i'm used to getting this, but its starting to piss me off. I think i'll beat the crap out of one of them.

oh, and my friend stole my girlfriend frome me, and he doesnt feel a bit of remorse about it.

i think i'll head over to the hug thread
Quote by magnum1117
i broke with my girlfriend! and we still love each other and i hate that i can't make a thread about it because i get a "relationship thread" thing!

you still love each other? or you still love her
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
An essay for brittish literature due tomorrow, AP Physics Lab report due tomorrow, Economics project due tomorrow, 2 Brit Lit essays due Monday, AP Physics Test monday, Brit Lit Test tuesday, Another essay due nest wednesday, my college admissions essay, and a research project due in 2 weeks. not to mention daily homework for AP calc, Ap Physics, brit Lit and econimics..........AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
The Conservative youth of America!
Quote by ShelbyLynn
My best friend, and my only friend who is a girl, is ditching me all the time lately to hang out with her new boyfriend, who could be getting kicked out of school, AND sent to jail. She hardly hangs out with us anymore, and she's not 'allowed' to go to parties because of him, and without her, I basically can't go [ long story behind that ] but there are two partys this Saturday, one for my friend who was gone for half the year in the military, and she's not 'allowed' to go to that, and another that another friend is having just because, and she wont even ask about that one because they have this deal that if she doesnt party he wont smoke pot, even though both of those could hardly be considerd partys, just a bunch of friends hanging out. it just pisses me off that she choses him over the rest of her friends so often, PLUS I have to get out of the house tomorrow because my sister is having her flavor of the week over. stupid bitches and they're boyfriends.. And YES, I do NOT have a boyfriend
/rant

so that's how my ex's friends felt...
sighs...in my case i broke with her because her friends were like mind controlling her and they talked a lot of sh1t about me.
Quote by Vagabond21

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Quote by humperdunk
you still love each other? or you still love her

we still love each other. don't want to talk about it, just rant about it.

EDIT: agh i hate when i assume someone posted just after i posted and then i realize i double posted!
Quote by Vagabond21

Quote by tremeloud

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yay, I actually made a successful thread.

Quote by magnum1117

I completely relate...
Quote by homer00799
how bout u do ur schoolwork instead of bitching on this thread

how bout u contribuut to de treadz XD lolz

ther is a topic to this thread, and if you dont have a thing to contribute to it, head back the way you came.
I have a cluster **** of english assignments.
And French
And Math
And SS
And I dont have the time or patience to do them.
Compassion for my gf is going down la toilet.
I'm failing 4 classes. (Guess which ones)
My guitar is busted.
I'm dealing with withdraw symptoms from self mutilation addiction.
I'm ****in exausted.
I'm here because I can actually relax for a little while.
I've got a nasty head cold.
I have school tommorow and will inevitably see people that know about this and like to make it worse, and I mean 60-100 people. My issues are told by one person who must stalk me or something to the whole ****in school.

I feel much better now. Thank you, The Pit.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
^ Woah man you win the thread. You've got all my like compassion stuff.

I feel like a dumbass because I won't practise the stuff my private instructor assigns me. I always intend to, but end up doing something else instead (generally the pit).
Corona Corona
Last edited by demoniacfashion at Oct 9, 2008,
Accountancy qualification, difficult
Say hi

Playing: Sleeping Dogs, FIFA 13, Guild Wars 2, Borderlands 2
Reading: The Hobbit

Watching: How I met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, 24

Listening: Muse - The 2nd Law
umm my girlfriend and i are fighting and i have to spend the next week watching me nephew even though i planned on spending the night at my girlfriends and maker her dinner, i cant seem to get a job, umm other then that yeah
ಠ_ಠ
My OCD is bad right now.
I'm not studying enough for upcoming exams.
You are like a hurricane
There's calm in your eye.
And I'm gettin' blown away
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.
My girlfriend and I seem to be okay now, but we seem to bicker every day
I can't find members for my band
I hate my shitty job
I miss my friends, most of whom have gone to uni now
I self-harmed again on Monday
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.
Quote by BlackandSilver

I'm dealing with withdraw symptoms from self mutilation addiction.

Quote by 67_67

I self-harmed again on Monday

Relapses suck, hang in there. We can do it...
I hope so. I've been on and off for 5 years, so it's hard to tell when the urge will go away completely.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.
My mom seems to think that i'm an utter idiot
I haven't seen the girl i love in months
My whole family seems to be focusing on my issues with my mom
I can't find a part-time job
I'm basically a father to my little sister at 15, and i'm around for her more than my mother
I recently started at my third high school (i'm a sophomore)
I feel more alone now then i did when i had no friends

My life basically blows right now
Current Gear:
Michael Kelly Club Custom 5 Acoustic Bass
Dean Performer Series PE-QM-TGE
Varrios Basic 5 Bass
Acoustic B450 Combo Amp
I support the 2nd Amendment. I don't support people who abuse it.
My wang is so big i need a third leg installed in all my pants and i have to get custom underwear. DO U KNOW HOW EXPENSIVE THAT IS?!?!?!?!? good lord life sucks. why cant i have a smaller wang like all those guys on 4chan.

for the record, you know that whole fruit by the foot thing- the six feet of fun? that originated in my pants (the phrase. not the candy)
Quote by blacksabbath8
So I had to take a massive dump, and I went in the bassment. So it's been down there for a while and the stench is terrible and i think it's seeping into the floor.

Quote by the elshal
My wang is so big i need a third leg installed in all my pants and i have to get custom underwear. DO U KNOW HOW EXPENSIVE THAT IS?!?!?!?!? good lord life sucks. why cant i have a smaller wang like all those guys on 4chan.

for the record, you know that whole fruit by the foot thing- the six feet of fun? that originated in my pants (the phrase. not the candy)

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand *reported*
i'm probably going to get Bs in my AP classes this year, and i want to apply to NYU next year, and seeing as it's so competitive, i probably won't get in.
but i really really really want to get in!!!
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
rrrrrrrrrrrrggggg...im to stressed to talk about how stressed i am

Quote by jsbud11
Dude your leetness is maximum.
Seriously if you leave UG without becoming a mod, I will kill someone.
Quote by Devopast
This is turning into fap-to-amazingfretman's-love-a-thon