I am torn between Rockerverb and the AD 30 TC.

Music styles range from Metallica to Zep.
I would go for the Rockerverb, because I was in the same predicament about 6 months ago, and I went for the Rockerverb. The AD30 won't enough gain, while it is a brilliant amp, for the heavier stuff you do. The Rockerverb has a good amount of gain and is a great amp for your varied styles. I am gonna be doing some amp clips of my Rockerverb 50 tonight and I've got songs on my profile if you wanna hear it.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
You're not going to get really metallica tones without an OD with either of those. I'd actually recommend you look into some mesas.

But of those 2 the rockerverb is better.
True dat, Highway. It won't get a Metallica tone, considering it's a mid-heavy amp but it has enough gain to reach that parameter, it'll be more like a Slipknot type tone, with more mids. Then again, I sometimes use my Maxon on it for heavier songs.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro

DARK RED TEAM
Will a GT10 help me get a broader array of sound without degrading the SQ of the Rockerverb.

I am also looking to get a head with a 2X12 cabinet. I would prefer the smaller open back cabinet for space and weight issues or should I stick with the full size 2X12 cabinet for SQ. Will it make that much of a difference as the open back smaller cabinet is basically the combo cabinet on the Rockerverb 50.

Thank you.
no it will embelish the sound, but it will digitalize it a bit.

I think you would be much better off with a Mesa Roadking or Roadster. Or perhaps a Mesa Mark IV.
I ****ing love Rivera's so that would be quite good for you. I've played one a fair few times and they are probably my favourite amp.
Quote by dannyniceboy

Quote by Minkaro

DARK RED TEAM