It's a theory?

It's a hypothesis at best.
Quote by HunterRiggs10
Your post completes me.

Quote by mrwaffles
I think you've won this thread.

Quote by freedoms_stain
darthteet just scored big on the win scale.
PINEAPPLES ARE TICKLISH GEEEEEUHHH

the approximate distance that a planet travels during its epicycle is directly proportional to how far and the mass of the planet. The gravitational force of said planet can be found using a simple formula, F^g = (G x m1 x m2) / (r^2)
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
it is a pretty thin line
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
Quote by ugsusheyftef
the cake is a lie.

what if they lied about the cake being a lie and hid it?
✠ ☠ ✠
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Fendi Shoes is actually extremely advantageous.
What exactly are we talking about here? How close the line between genius and insanity is?

If so then I think Pinky and the Brain is a good take on this. When watching the show you see that Brain can think of all these elaborate plans to take over the world and knows all these complicated mathematical formulas while Pinky just makes weird sounds and never pays attention. The theme song even says, "One is a genius, and the other's insane", but it doesn't go on from there. Pinky always had some small remark that pointed out the flaw in Brain's plan but usually lost focus on most things he was doing, including telling Brain about the flaw in his plan. He always saw through Brain's plans and even attempted to take over America for Brain, which he ended up doing. Pinky never quite seemed smart due to him never paying attention and never concentrating on anything long enough to truly show his "genius". Pinky pretty much did everything he wanted to but never really cared about it. He was more of a: do it just to do it type mouse than anything else. The series producer, Peter Hastings, even mentioned that Pinky was smarter than Brain but showed it in a different way.

Then again it IS a cartoon show....

If this isn't what we are talking about then I wasted a whole lot of time doing nothing and I hate you.
Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join
Quote by Ticket48
What exactly are we talking about here? How close the line between genius and insanity is?

If so then I think Pinky and the Brain is a good take on this. When watching the show you see that Brain can think of all these elaborate plans to take over the world and knows all these complicated mathematical formulas while Pinky just makes weird sounds and never pays attention. The theme song even says, "One is a genius, and the other's insane", but it doesn't go on from there. Pinky always had some small remark that pointed out the flaw in Brain's plan but usually lost focus on most things he was doing, including telling Brain about the flaw in his plan. He always saw through Brain's plans and even attempted to take over America for Brain, which he ended up doing. Pinky never quite seemed smart due to him never paying attention and never concentrating on anything long enough to truly show his "genius". Pinky pretty much did everything he wanted to but never really cared about it. He was more of a: do it just to do it type mouse than anything else. The series producer, Peter Hastings, even mentioned that Pinky was smarter than Brain but showed it in a different way.

Then again it IS a cartoon show....

If this isn't what we are talking about then I wasted a whole lot of time doing nothing and I hate you.

totaly irrelevent
✠ ☠ ✠
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Fendi Shoes is actually extremely advantageous.
Quote by sirrjj
totaly irrelevent

Fuck me then for typing all of that. Daaaaaannnng. I still hate you.
Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join
Last edited by Ticket48 at Oct 9, 2008,
No, because it implies you can't be a genius without being mentally unstable and vice versa.
i believe it because for someone to be considered a genius they have to think outside the box which will cause the general public to call them insane
i believe it...

id say..my guess is 60% of the geniuses are insane..and the other 40% are just a little unstable

but maybe its just me...
Quote by jsbud11
Dude your leetness is maximum.
Seriously if you leave UG without becoming a mod, I will kill someone.
Quote by Devopast
This is turning into fap-to-amazingfretman's-love-a-thon
Well, I don't think that I'm insane, so it's false.
Josh Homme writes the greatest lyrics EVAR:
"I wish we could get away
Drink wine and screw"

"Nicotine, valium, vicodin, marijuana, ecstasy, and alcohol
C-C-C-C-Cocaine!"

"I wanna lick you too much"

Own this Black Sabbath shirt?