Hey all out there,

as every guitarist does sometime, I'm looking for a new guitar. I have looked at musicians friend and found some real cheap prices compared to other stores I have looked at. These BC Rich guitars are what I'm interested in so far...

1. Metal Master Warlock - $299.99
2. WMD SOB son of beast - $699.99
3. Masterpiece Bich - $399.99

If you have one of these or have played one of these please tell me the good, the bad and the ugly about it. Also if you have used musiciansfriend.com tell me if there's anything bad about it and what currency the sites prices are in.

As every other "help" thread, your assistance will be much appreciated.
<|ĐÞŞ|>
Dead Puppy Society
=When the going gets tough, the tough get going=
im assuming u play metal of some type?
'64 Fender Telecaster
'08 Epiphone Prophecy EM-2
'06 Epiphone Les Paul-100
'08 Squier Strat Mini
'03 Ibanez AEG10
'90 Yamaha FG730S
'31 Kay Archkraft
Quote by jsaatsaz
im assuming u play metal of some type?

soft rock -> heavy metal yeh, that's why im looking at BC rich
<|ĐÞŞ|>
Dead Puppy Society
Lower Bc Rich's are not great quality
Quote by Le_Bunny
Money doesn't fuel good music. Passion does.

I have ordered from Musiciansfriend. Great prices. I ordered on sunday and recieved it on thursday, so very quick, free shipping.

I can't really say anything about BC riches though. I would assume that the WMD SOB son of beast would be a better quality since it is 300-400 more than the other 2 you are looking at. As with anything else in this world, you get what you pay for.
BC riches are a hit and miss for everyone, I strongly suggest you try them in the store before you even consider buying them.
Peavey 6505+
Fender Hot Rod Deville 410
Fender Telecaster Blacktop
Gretsch G5120
Quote by l3p4rd
BC riches are a hit and miss for everyone, I strongly suggest you try them in the store before you even consider buying them.

i got a free day tomorra lol. I called my local music store and all these prices are $200 cheaper. reviews on here say the metal master and masterpiece bich sound good.
<|ĐÞŞ|>
Dead Puppy Society
look into more guitars like jackson or other brands maybe washburn the lower end b.c. riches are like lower end deans and arent worth it
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
The 2 best colours EVER pitted against each other? No wai!

I voted lime.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
btw lime kicked ass

Member of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
Team Lime Green!
Quote by toeinator
i got a free day tomorra lol. I called my local music store and all these prices are $200 cheaper. reviews on here say the metal master and masterpiece bich sound good.

personally I hate them, but I also hate jacksons, really, you MUST MUST try one out first.
Peavey 6505+
Fender Hot Rod Deville 410
Fender Telecaster Blacktop
Gretsch G5120