So I went to a nearby store today called Cash Converters.
There i saw a few guitars, but one really stood out for me, an Epiphone Flying V. It was nice. It had a black finish and when I saw it I immediately thought of Kirk Hammet's Flying V in the old Metallica photos.

It had a few nicks in the paint, the strings needed to be replaced and the pickups looked uneven. Other than that it was in very good condition.
It was $300, and they won't negotiate a lower price.

Is this a good deal?
?!
As long as everything functions properly, the knicks aren't too big, or noticeable from more than 15 feet. Otherwise, it sounds like a very good deal. Just prop the pickups, which won't take any time, and get a $10 set of strings, and you should be playing it in no time. Anyway, yes, seems to be a very good deal.

P.S. Yes, Kirk Hammett and James Hetfield both used to own about 5 Black w/ Gold Hardware Gibson Flying V's to use on stage. They were very nice, and I would very much like to have one ^_^
sounds good. go for it
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
Quote by EclipseCT
As long as everything functions properly, the knicks aren't too big, or noticeable from more than 15 feet. Otherwise, it sounds like a very good deal. Just prop the pickups, which won't take any time, and get a $10 set of strings, and you should be playing it in no time. Anyway, yes, seems to be a very good deal.

P.S. Yes, Kirk Hammett and James Hetfield both used to own about 5 Black w/ Gold Hardware Gibson Flying V's to use on stage. They were very nice, and I would very much like to have one ^_^

To be honest I thought there weren't any nicks or scratches untill I examened it really closeley.

Oh and the pic I thought of was this:

EDIT:
The only differences were:
1. Its Epiphone, not Gibson
2. No black rings around pickups.
?!
Well, if you had to really examine it to find any scratches, then it sounds fine. And yes, Kirk rules ^_^ He just changed the pickups out probably. Omg, I love Flying V's, lol. Anyway, I'd say go for it 100%.
Quote by EclipseCT
Well, if you had to really examine it to find any scratches, then it sounds fine. And yes, Kirk rules ^_^ He just changed the pickups out probably. Omg, I love Flying V's, lol. Anyway, I'd say go for it 100%.

Ok, Its settled, I will get it.

Now how to get $300 fast...

I shall call McDonalds for a job!!!
?!
Thanks. (Even though i cant shred for my life.)

Oh and apparently it has been there since February so it wont be going anytime soon.
?!