Everyone loves to cockblock from time to time. Some people are good and others are bad. You hate q=when it happens to you but love it when you do it. It was even a Metalocalypse episode.

What are some good cockblock techniques
What are some good ways to stop it

Cockblock is allowed
Whenever i hear "cock block", i always think of a Street Fighter type move where an enemy's attack is blocked by the groin..
You love to cockblock?

That's messed up.
Last.fm
Quote by Weybl Himself
It's the Pit, every day is Dumbass Question Day
usually i consider people that do that on purpose huge dicks...
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
That's generally an asshole move... Unless they deserve it, then it's hilarious.
El Gearo:

Fender '69 Reissue Mustang
Fender American Standard P-Bass

Fender Blues Junior
actually i dont know of anyone who does it on purpose let alone enjoys it. you're just an ass

if my friends do it they end up apologizing for a long time.
Quote by rnrsoldier1461
usually i consider people that do that on purpose huge dicks...

You are what you eat.
Abbreviated version:
Quote by Lots of People

Quote by :.FireStorm.:
+1 Maus24

:.FireStorm.: - #15 poster in the thread, #1 in my heart.

o _o
/###############
|###############
\###############

Member #6 of the "Shoop da Whoop" club
pm C.C. Deville to join
Some douche-bags need the **** to be blocked

Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus-Top, SH-2 and SH-5
Ibanez GRX20
Baron Acoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Roland Cube 15
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter
Boss BF-3 Flanger
Originally Posted by GogglesVK
How to stop a cockblocker:

Punch the cockblocker in his crotch. Then say, "Learn to block your own ****, not mine, you douchebag."

lol I need to try that
You enjoy cockblocking? I usually leave or vacate the area to let them have their fun.
Gear:
Electric
Yamaha RGX520
Fender Strat HSS

Acoustic
1952 Martin and Co 00-18.
Yamaha FGX730SCA

Amp
Fender Twin Reverb
Fender Amp FM25 DSP

Pedals
Boss DS-1
ive gotten **** blocked before, it definitely blew my day...(no pun intended)
yehhh it can be funny to do to mates if they've got you one time

my favourite is still on scrubs with the "watch her walk away" game

just approach ur mate, arm round him and say "dude, we've got the herpes"

-rob
Quote by Maus24
You are what you eat.

Am I the only other person who's thought of this joke?
You're a ****ing retard. Don't cockblock.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
story time, and I must warn you it's incredibly dumb but I thought it was funny at the time I did it for some strange reason.

My friend and our other friend's little brother decided to go out to eat one day. we had a HOT waitress, and my friend and the little brother (he's in 8th grade i think) are big football players, so naturally thought they were hot shit for flirting with a hot waitress.

anyway, my friend was persistent in asking the little bro to ask her for some ranch dressing throughout the entire time we were there as he was too afraid of looking like a pig, and after he had eaten almost his entire meal, our waitress came back and asked if we needed anything else before we payed our bill.

"nope" says my friend coolly, checking the waitress out.

"nope" says the little brother.

"THIS GUY WANTS SOME RANCH DRESSING FOR HIS DINNER! RIGHT HERE! THIS GUY RIGHT HERE!" says I, pointing at him, and the waitress looks at his nearly empty plate, then up at him, then at me. He shouts "what?! no I don't! what the hell are you talking about?!" he got all embarrassed, and a long awkward silence followed.

the waitress left us the bill, we left, and I got my ass kicked by one of the biggest guys on our football team. worth it? hell yeah. cockblocking is fun!
Last edited by strat335 at Oct 9, 2008,
"THIS GUY WANTS SOME RANCH DRESSING FOR HIS DINNER! RIGHT HERE! THIS GUY RIGHT HERE!" says I, pointing at him, and the waitress looks at his nearly empty plate, then up at him, then at me. He shouts "what?! no I don't! what the hell are you talking about?!" he got all embarrassed, and a long awkward silence followed.

Wow. I'm embarrassed for you..
strat335:that really wasn't a **** block.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Quote by strat335
story time, and I must warn you it's incredibly dumb but I thought it was funny at the time I did it for some strange reason.

My friend and our other friend's little brother decided to go out to eat one day. we had a HOT waitress, and my friend and the little brother (he's in 8th grade i think) are big football players, so naturally thought they were hot shit for flirting with a hot waitress.

anyway, my friend was persistent in asking the little bro to ask her for some ranch dressing throughout the entire time we were there as he was too afraid of looking like a pig, and after he had eaten almost his entire meal, our waitress came back and asked if we needed anything else before we payed our bill.

"nope" says my friend coolly, checking the waitress out.

"nope" says the little brother.

the waitress left us the bill, we left, and I got my ass kicked by one of the biggest guys on our football team. worth it? hell yeah. cockblocking is fun!

Thats the spirit
Quote by Maus24
You are what you eat.

I thought of Mein Teil after reading this.
ಠ_ಠ
I use to cockblock all the time for the hell of it, but I was cockblocked (not my friends of course) and I plan on NEVER doing it again...

EDIT:
Quote by Spamwise
Whenever i hear "cock block", i always think of a Street Fighter type move where an enemy's attack is blocked by the groin..

Epic win
Quote by zObiPhiOn
I came at the

-"Oh Lars, seek and destroy my backside"
-"yeah Kirk ride my lightning!"

██████████████████████___________██████████████████████
______________________███████████████████
██████████████████████___________██████████████████████