Hey guys my band coverd Mr Brightside by the Killers, we have never had any feedback coz we live in a small town with no one around us having any musical knowledge or experience. Could you please let us know what you think?

http://hk.youtube.com/watch?v=B59pMKL2pT8

Thank you,
WTF?? That wasnt Mr Brightside.
Quote by Psalm 150:4
Someone told me Bach sounded like crap.

Quote by Minkaro
What a dick, right? Skid Row are awesome
The link goes to a different song, but i found it on the profile. It sounds good imo, especially the intro i think sounds really dead on. The guitarist did a good job of replicating that tone i think.

the singing was ok, but i can tell in the first couple of lines (comin out of my cage.....) there were notes you couldn't hit. I know they might be tough but you really have to work hard to hit them in that song or else the first verse sounds off. And the first verse is important because it really sets the mood of the song, imo.

anyway, overall it sounded pretty good, but one last word of advice would be to move around more. get into it, and smile. That's what people want to see.
Stage Rig

Fender Strat
Epi Les Paul
Taylor 110
Boss TU-2
Omega Amps Hot Rod Deluxe (Dumble mod)
Clean/Drive/More Drive footswitch
Mid boost/Preamp boost footswitch

myspace.com/rosscooperband
guitars and bass and drums kicked butt

singing was okay
try not to sing out of your nose like nose
It's actually a very good cover, but you do need to practice singing from your diaphragm, not from your head. Sing it like you mean it!