i am ****ing retarded, i deserved to be flamed. is there anyway i can delete this account im pretty embarassed of myself right now
WOW lol, and no. Just curse a mod out or something so you're permanently banned lol.

Actually, don't do that.
Don't worry, I'm pretty sure you're about to be banned anyways
Now officially has too much gear to list

PM me if you want to know about my recording setup
i dont get it?
vang?
Pull my finger

Quote by Explicit User

"Kyle.. Do you know what homosex is?"
me:"...yes... why?"
"Do you want to have it?"
Me again:"...no Anthony..no i don't"
"Oh.. okay.. good night"

haha

Quote by madhampster
Dear god the pit is a force to be reckoned with.
Quote by Rhitard
Why are you embarassed?

i posted some really stupid shit on this forum and unfortunately my last post made me look too confident of myself so i just said "o shit, im gonna get flamed" so i havent posted anything in a pretty long while. im back and i just want to make it clear, i am very aware that im a total idiot.
Quote by v2a2n2g2
i posted some really stupid shit on this forum and unfortunately my last post made me look too confident of myself so i just said "o shit, im gonna get flamed" so i havent posted anything in a pretty long while. im back and i just want to make it clear, i am very aware that im a total idiot.

Is it the post you made looking for someone to jam with?

If so, it doesn't look bad at all, you're making a big deal out of nothing. Have you SEEN the kind of things people post on here? Don't worry about it.
Quote by arsonite
O_o

?

*Reported*
Hey Codey!

As much as I avoid replying on reported threads, I think it would be appropriate this time. I don't understand why you're reporting this one, bro. It's a valid question. No disrespect intended.

Quote by v2a2n2g2
i am ****ing retarded, i deserved to be flamed. is there anyway i can delete this account im pretty embarassed of myself right now
As a rule, accounts are NOT deleted. If you choose to abandon your account, you can.
But remember, making a new account will cause you even more grief.
The new account will be permanently banned and this one will be banned for one cycle. That's at least 30 days. More if you've been banned previously.

Feel free to PM me, or a Moderator of this forum, or any Mod you have had conversations with. There are people here who can advise you on how best to repair any trouble you've caused.

There are rare few things that can't be fixed. But private is usually better than in public. Your next move should be a PM for advice on the specific problem.

good luck,
SYK
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Hey Codey!

As much as I avoid replying on reported threads, I think it would be appropriate this time. I don't understand why you're reporting this one, bro. It's a valid question. No disrespect intended.

SYK!

"I'm ****ing retarded I deserve to be flamed how can this account be deleted"

I was merely doing that in case some asswipes actually came in and started flaming. That is such an invitation. You know how some people are here, lol.
ಥ_ಥ
No.

If you don't want to be here, just go away.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...