ok so i am going to a metallica concert in november and i was wondering what to bring to try to get an autograph with? i would like my guitar signed but i think that would probably be too much.
bewbz.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
ass cheek
MCR FAN 405

originally posted by diveright
for one does not simply walk in to a spinning propeller

Originally posted by BLToast
Buckethead is the meaning of awesome
Toothpaste. Used.

Or lift up your shirt and ask them to sign your chest. (Especially if you're a guy)
Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join
I've heard about some people getting signed somewhere on thier body then getting it tattooed over.
Quote by Rhitard
I've heard about some people getting signed somewhere on thier body then getting it tattooed over.

Exactly. See my post.
kill all humans
Quote by Cameronrobson
megadeth CD

hahaha, you win this time, sir
Quote by monkeysintheday
I have trained a live tarantula to calm and sit on my guitar due to the awesome powers of my rocking. When I am not playing it angrily bounces about my room hitting everything that isn't me.

Quote by stef123

rageagainst64 you are a legend!
Here's a legit answer. Whenever I go to a show and know theres at least some chance I could meet part of the band, I always bring their CD jacket.
a guy told me that the tremolo bar was called the "distortionator"
Just dont go and you wont have to worry about it...
My signature has doubled...
Photoshop a photo of one of them with you haveing some weird disturbing sex with them and try to get them to sign it.
Just take a snare drum and give it to lars and say maybe this will help your shitty drumming.
Quote by masterohumans
Photoshop a photo of one of them with you haveing some weird disturbing sex with them and try to get them to sign it.

^Or This!!!^
My signature has doubled...
Quote by masterohumans

What he said!
Quote by masterohumans

ya thats badazz!!! i'd love to see someone try that lol
"My jedi powers are far more superior than yours"
Ashhole.
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster
T-shirt, CD, poster....
Quote by NGD1313
Well I don't know about solos but how about that Smoke on the Water riff. It's like...impossible.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

I'm Jake. I'm a musician, philosopher, and exhibitionist.
cd cover. it is simple. how r u going to manage to get an autograph by metallica? you must have backstage or something right
A ticket usually works
If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough
Last edited by ToxicConfusion at Oct 10, 2008,
You know we could start something,
where a dude takes like a picture of the UG logo and get a band to sign it, we can try to get as many bands as possible.