I'm pretty pumped for basketball season to start up (I play for my highschool). Does anyone else in the pit play basketball? If so what position .
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
so what you're saying is that, after getting out of the water naked with 5+ guys, you thought that once the girls were around you had better get some clothes on?

I would be playing basketball after the football season, but I don't have the time, and I have some injuries that need to heal. I usually play power forward.
DANNY

Quote by kevinm4435 to some guy
hey d00d i herd u dont like shred u r a genius 4 thinkin dat. all shred is fukin lame wit no soul u no wat im sayin??
blacksketball
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.
nah dude... baseketball is way better
Quote by tarheelfan2
Oh ****, I just found out I got pwned by Joey! Damn...

Quote by funkbass369
GASPPPP! another one pwned by joey!

Quote by funkyfigure8
Lulz Joey Is Teh Ownage I Want His Penus
Quote by Strange Times
+1 for Canadians.

(they invented basketball)

i thought it was invented in massachusetts?
Did i eat too many?
did I jump in too fast?
how long's this shit last?
Everyone take off ya mask, I lost my grasp

Like weeds?
i do i prolly will be able to dunk to by mid season and im a freshman im a low post player umm i dont know the proper name for that kinda sad but oh well
i used to play as a center but, now i'm to busy with hockeyy.
My Gear:
Jay Turser Warlock
Baraccuda Strat
Takamine EG523SC
Samick Acoustic
Vox AD50VT
Boss DS-1
Boss CS-3
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
James Naismith (canadian) invented basketball while working at the YMCA
Scar tissue that I wish you saw
Sarcastic mister know it all
Close your eyes and I'll kiss you cause
With the birds I'll share
This lonely view
Pointguard. But in Australia.

EDIT: I'm like 5'8"
Quote by metal4all
Just, no. Locrian should be treated like that gay cousin. Just avoid him cuz he's weird, unstable, and is attracted to the wrong thing.

Quote by steven seagull
Big deal, I bought a hamster once and they put that in a box...doesn't make it a scale.
Quote by Strange Times
+1 for Canadians.

(they invented basketball)

uh... it was invented by a Canadian... in Massachusetts... with a bunch of Americans
i used to play in HS, i was center.
Je parle français, excusez mon language inaproprié quand je m'exprime en anglais.

Quote by Rebel-666
i do i prolly will be able to dunk to by mid season and im a freshman im a low post player umm i dont know the proper name for that kinda sad but oh well

Dunk as a freshman? Thats pretty good. I can barely scrape every now and then and Im a junior (6'0 G/F). Low post is center/powerforward. My team just calls them bigs though.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
so what you're saying is that, after getting out of the water naked with 5+ guys, you thought that once the girls were around you had better get some clothes on?

used to play; just graduated high school. i'm only 6'1'', but i could dunk and jump pretty well for a white guy so the coach stuck me at center
Fender Jaguar Bass
Crate BT100
Morley Dual Bass Wah
Pi Big Muff
Behringer Bass Flanger

you know you're a bassist when...

you wake in the morning and your bass is in the bed and your girlfriend is on the floor
I play now, 'tis my favorite sport.
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
GO leafs, big win tonight, Oh basketball, yeah well nhl hockey started tonight...

Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus-Top, SH-2 and SH-5
Ibanez GRX20
Baron Acoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Roland Cube 15
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter
Boss BF-3 Flanger
Pumped for NBA to start up!! Celtics preseason started the other night and I cant wait to see how the draft picks pan up and Darius Miles!! what a pickup!
They credited us with the birth of that sort of heavy metal thing. Well, if that's the case, there should be an immediate abortion.

-Ginger Baker