Page 1 of 2
Just wondering if any part of UG knows about the latest craze buzzing around schools: Nuggeting (or what ever word you call it). We have had it for about a year.

Nuggeting is when you covertly take someones backpack, during class, or at any point, take all the books out, inside out the actual backpack. Then you put the books back in and zip the backpack back up. The result is a perfect inside out backpack. You then place the newly nuggeted backpack in the original location, waiting until that special someone discovers they got nuggeted.
wow. you guys are so cool.
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
dude its intense when you do it while your teacher is talking. Last year me and my friend got two "nuggs" while your world history teacher was lecturing.
yea today at lunch someone through an apple at me so i took his backpack and flipped it, but then took a ziptie and tied it shut, so he couldnt get it open
I dunno about you, but if I saw some little shits rummaging through my backpack, I'd have to kick an ass or two.
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
Well called it "Ninjaing"
Quote by Le_Bunny
Money doesn't fuel good music. Passion does.

Wonderful, wonderful. Now, your parents DO know that you are up late on a GUITAR SITE for BIG KIDS, don't they? Go on now, buddy... Bedtime.
Quote by GNiCk89
I dunno about you, but if I saw some little shits rummaging through my backpack, I'd have to kick an ass or two.

Thats the point. You have to be very careful and quick if you do it to some random person.
you should also try ziptieing a backpack to a desk, that way to get it off they have to cut the strap
Quote by Stevietver1
Wonderful, wonderful. Now, your parents DO know that you are up late on a GUITAR SITE for BIG KIDS, don't they? Go on now, buddy... Bedtime.

Get your Flame Shield on this is gonna get ugly.
Doesn't your mom who is letting you live downstairs know you are bugging kids online, plus its only 938pm where i live.
Sorry that got so ugly, its been a long day.
Quote by redsoxfan5150
you should also try ziptieing a backpack to a desk, that way to get it off they have to cut the strap

or they can cut the zip tie. why would you need to cut the strap?
we dont do that

we write " i heart the jonas brothers" in bright orange PAINT markers on backpacks. epic lulz
Quote by djmay71
OMG

eddievh2, you are a genuis, and true man of action

damn right

Quote by Zugunruhe

or else, how good are you at drawing penises?

lulz
That is the worst name for a joke EVER... **** you people and your names. In Canada we either give you a wedgie, kick you in the nuts, or cover you in maple syrup and stick you to your igloo.
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Quote by daytripper75
or they can cut the zip tie. why would you need to cut the strap?

no you get it as tight as you can so the scissors wont fit under it
ahhh thats been around for YEARS ts. its quite amusing when the zipper gets stuck closed after you have turned someones bag inside out put everything back in and zipped it up again inside out.
I am me. Live with it.
Quote by redsoxfan5150
yea today at lunch someone through an apple at me so i took his backpack and flipped it, but then took a ziptie and tied it shut, so he couldnt get it open

lol someone did that to my friend and he was like /facepalm
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
At my school, there's the fvcking fags that run in the bathroom, and you think they're going to go to the bathroom, and then they run up behind you and push you into the urinal, and then they run out and make animal calls with the animal call mouthpieces. I'm going to beat the sh!t out of them one by one...
That's along the same lines as 'nuggetting'.
That's not a new thing, we used to do that when I was a freshman in high school 5 years ago.

Except after turning it inside out and putting the stuff back in it we would use plastic zip ties on the zippers.
Last.fm
Quote by Weybl Himself
It's the Pit, every day is Dumbass Question Day
My friend jacked my liter of mountain dew today and got "nuggeted" before he could get it back to me. Long story short, he owes me a 2L now
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B Areceive bacon

Gamertag: Seanslaught
PSN: BeastlyBassist
Steam: Beastly396
We do that but it's not called nuggeting. Just "flipping" the bag. I don't do it though.
PS3

Fear the LIME

X
Quote by hendrixrocker2
Get your Flame Shield on this is gonna get ugly.
Doesn't your mom who is letting you live downstairs know you are bugging kids online, plus its only 938pm where i live.
Sorry that got so ugly, its been a long day.

Woah easy tiger, that got pretty ugly there...
Last year, we would always zip tie the handles of the scizors, so there was nothing to cut the other zipties we put on people backpacks with... a couple suspensions later, and everyone was done with zip ties... go figure
Quote by redsoxfan5150

how the **** did you get zipties in school?!
in my school we replace the kids books with either bricks, textbooks, or random stuff stolen from a teacher. then they get sscrewed and its really funny to watch. one time we actualy emptied everything from the dean's desk into the grade nerd's backpack and he didnt realize until the principal did spot checks of everyones bags. freakin hilarious
Quote by blacksabbath8
So I had to take a massive dump, and I went in the bassment. So it's been down there for a while and the stench is terrible and i think it's seeping into the floor.

I thought it was gonna involve shitting in someone's bag
GREAT ODIN'S RAVEN
Quote by lemon
I thought it was gonna involve shitting in someone's bag

Is it bad that that was my first thought too?
we call it, "ballsacking" at our school
G&L Tribute S-500 -> Ernie Ball VP -> Boss SD-1 -> Fulltone OCD -> Small Stone Phaser -> Danelectro Cool Cat Tremolo -> Boss DD-3 -> Boss RE-20 -> TC Electronic Hall of Reverb -> Boss RC-2 -------> Modded Crate v18 Amp

www.wearewerebear.com
Quote by happytimeharry
I want to know who decided it was going to be called "nuggeting." That just sounds stupid.

I guess they decided that they the backpacks weren't climbing fast enough.

¬_¬
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by Stevietver1

Totally...****ing...owned...
Page 1 of 2