-----------------------3-------------------------3-----------------------------3------------
----------3-------3------3------------3------3----3-------------3-------3-----3----------
------0------0---------------0-----0-----0------------0-----0------0---------------0----
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-3--------------------------------3-------------------------1--------------------------------

I remember how to play it juts can't remember he song title or who sings it anymore.
Thanks
Quote by Mobroz
Yo Mommuh.

Bingo.
Abbreviated version:
Quote by Lots of People

Quote by :.FireStorm.:
+1 Maus24

:.FireStorm.: - #15 poster in the thread, #1 in my heart.

o _o
/###############
|###############
\###############

Member #6 of the "Shoop da Whoop" club
pm C.C. Deville to join
Quote by gokorn1
-----------------------3-------------------------3-----------------------------3------------
----------3-------3------3------------3------3----3-------------3-------3-----3----------
------0------0---------------0-----0-----0------------0-----0------0---------------0----
-3--------------------------------3-------------------------1--------------------------------

I remember how to play it juts can't remember he song title or who sings it anymore.
Thanks

i remember playing something like this once...

i cant name the song for you..and im to lazy to get me guitar

what was the tuning?
Quote by jsbud11
Dude your leetness is maximum.
Seriously if you leave UG without becoming a mod, I will kill someone.
Quote by Devopast
This is turning into fap-to-amazingfretman's-love-a-thon
Oh that's one of my original hits from a while ago.

But no, it does look like somthing I've played before.
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
sweet thanks guys, i kept thinking it was pearl jam, no wonder i couldn't find it.
blackhole sun- soundgarden
idk tho
R.I.P JIMI

member of the Seinfeld fan club --pm the_experience to join