i wish i could get in a heated battle with Lord Zed.
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
OMG. i used to jump around my couch and flailing my arms when the song would play. that was like 9 years ago

...i still do it.

EDIT: I also would get my dad's comb and pretend i would play the song for the Green Ranger's Megazord (kinda like Godzilla)
PS3

Fear the LIME

X
I use to love that show, although i remember that the noise when they fight annoyed me because they wern't moving that fast.
Quote by monkeysintheday
B. Joe I salute you... I have been rick rolled.
I shall take my leave

Whee! It had to work!
Quote by Arthur Curry
can you imagine being the guy that ****ed the pink power ranger ?

It's a given
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
Quote by marktuazon
OMG. i didn't know the original yellow ranger died...
Really?? Aww.. that sucks...

and one thing I just realized: the original Black Ranger is played by a Black guy.
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
Yellow ranger is played by an asian and black by a black guy.

I guess it was too stereotypical so they switched em after. A black girl played the yellow ranger and an asian palyed the black ranger (if my memory serves me right).
PS3

Fear the LIME

X
i'm afraid to watch power rangers now. i just know if i ever watch it again it will look embarrassingly cheesy and my childhood memories will have been ruined. but damn, you just can't beat that theme song.

My mind is going. I can feel it.
Quote by marktuazon
Yellow ranger is played by an asian and black by a black guy.

I guess it was too stereotypical so they switched em after. A black girl played the yellow ranger and an Asian played the black ranger (if my memory serves me right).
I think they changed it after the 2nd season....
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.