I'm looking for some earbuds to use with an mp3 player. I'm looking for those ones that one bud has a shorter cord then the other so you put it around your neck to keep it out of the way. What are some nice ones that have this? Thanks & Godbless.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
You could go out and f*ck a girl sh*tless....

...Or you could go on amazon, enter in keywords and advance your search to list the earbuds in customer satisfaction order.
Bose in ear headphones, best sounding headphones...period.
My Equipment:

-KE3 Kelly Jackson
-Hyburn Stratocaster
-Marshall G80RCD
-Marshall AVT series 4x12" extension cab.
-Digitech Death Metal Distortion Pedal

ICED EARTH
alrighty thanks, i was lookin at those anyway.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
I second the choice of Skullcandy. The sound quality is amazing, and you can get them at pretty much any big retail store.
UG RPG - Big Band Jazz Group
Buckethead4Prez - String Bass

PM me to Join
I went with a Sennheiser in-ear set that sounds great. To me, some skullcandy stuff sounds kind of unrealistically bass heavy. The Sennheisers might not have quite as much bass response, but they do sound very clear and keep a very natural sounding EQ.
Quote by tr3nt
I'm looking for some earbuds to use with an mp3 player. I'm looking for those ones that one bud has a shorter cord then the other so you put it around your neck to keep it out of the way. What are some nice ones that have this? Thanks & Godbless.

most of the "bud" type have that long and short cord thing...I find it annoying.

Also the sound is only as good as your monitors so get yourself something good. Shure has the SCL2 IEMs which sound amazing and will last a long time. I suggest them.

Boss add a lot of bass and are not accurate
skullcandy are not anything great IMO
Last edited by moody07747 at Oct 9, 2008,
Skullcandy really isn't that good. It's marketed to be a fashion accessory rather than a good quality pair of headphones. There's a great pair of Phillips earbuds at target right now for 30 dollars. They're white with a frequency range of 6 - 22,000 at 103 db. I'm getting a pair soon.
I'm going to have to call bull on Phillips' frequency response rating there. 6 hertz is just unrealistic from a $30 set of earbuds made by a company like Phillips. You can spend 3-4 times that on companies that specialize in high performance audio equipment (Shure, Sennheiser, Audio-Technica...) and they wouldn't claim such a wide frequency response. I would trust those ratings as much as I trust those cheap car audio amplifiers you buy at places like Target and Wal-mart, advertising something like 2000-3000 watts for under $400. I guess what I'm really trying to say is, companies lie about their products alot these days, and cheaper companies seem to lie even more. I'd definitely want to hear some of those Phillips headphones before I bought them based upon a response rating.