Being a snowboarder, this is by far the most taunting time of the year for me. Most resorts will be open in about 6 weeks, all my gear's ready to go, got the racks on my car and now there is nothing to do but wait. Any other snowboarders get the snow blues around this time of year?

...and to further fuel my desperation a sweet snowboarding vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4czCP0Ra3c
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Yea it's going to be even worse here because we are supposed to get 5 inches of snow in town tommarow, but the resort dosen't open until November 14th. It's like skiing blue balls
Quote by jackson001
Ironbodom, I hate you.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
damnit Ironbodom.

Quote by Sleaze Disease
Yes, someone "was ate jam" while they were playing.
Brilliant observation.

Save SURGE
No, but us skaters however...
Must...shred...everything!
I'm that dude with the fro.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
I was just in the woods for three days. The leaves changing colour is awesome in Canada. I love it, it's so beautiful. The chill of coming winter was in the air though. You'll have your snow soon enough. Just enjoy every season for what it is.
Quote by PPPussycatt
Uhm.. isn't this a guitar website? Or am i totally wrong.

Uhm.. isn't this the general area of the forum where you are supposed to talk about whatever you want including non-guitar related topics? Or am I totally wrong?
Quote by jackson001
Ironbodom, I hate you.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
damnit Ironbodom.

Quote by Sleaze Disease
Yes, someone "was ate jam" while they were playing.
Brilliant observation.

Save SURGE
Quote by zObiPhiOn
I came at the

-"Oh Lars, seek and destroy my backside"
-"yeah Kirk ride my lightning!"

██████████████████████___________██████████████████████
______________________███████████████████
██████████████████████___________██████████████████████