Page 1 of 6
So there's this senior at my school (I assume she's a senior, she's not in my grade and she's way to old to be a freshman or a sophomore), I've never talked to her and don't know her name or anything, I didn't even know she existed until I noticed her a couple of weeks ago.

Anyway, everytime I see this chick, there's this crimson trail that she leaves when she walks, it looks kind of like blood. Whenever I try to go over and get a closer look, something comes up. Like a teacher will call me into their room, or a friend will come and playfully tackle me or something, then when I look back, both the trail and the girl are gone.

Often I see the trail but I don't see the girl, but if I follow the trail from a distance, I find her.

Whenever I try to talk to someone about it, they seem just not to hear me.

As far as I can tell, no one else can see this or notices anything weird going on.

The pit is sometimes helpful to me, although I'm sure I'll get a certain amount of responses that are unhelpful, (rape etc.), but I suppose that's to be expected.

My question for you is... what the ****?
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
LSD in moderation, please. You're taking too much.

But seriously, no idea.
Schecter Stiletto Studio 5
Ibanez SRX2EX1
Gallien Krueger 1001rbii
Gallien Krueger Neo 410
You gotta find out if this girl truly exists. What if she really doesn't exist, and your mind is just very, very, lets say, imaginative. You have to find out if she exists. Cause this sounds freaking crazy.
anybody wanna put anything here just let me know
Also, since we're in the Pit, I feel obligated to ask for pics. This is interesting to say the least. Maybe you're really the internet in living form and you don't exist?

EDIT: TALK TO HER!
Schecter Stiletto Studio 5
Ibanez SRX2EX1
Gallien Krueger 1001rbii
Gallien Krueger Neo 410
tell her to put in a tampon and quit wearing skirts...

other than that... dude get yourself checked out.
Yeah, I remember the first time I did shrooms.

Oh man, the trails, man.
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
Also, since we're in the Pit, I feel obligated to ask for pics. This is interesting to say the least. Maybe you're really the internet in living form and you don't exist?

My feeling is that if I were to try and take pictures nothing would show up, or it would be completely blurred or something, that's the way these things usually go in movies or whatever, but I'll give it a shot tomorrow

that last part seemed like a non sequitor
Gear:
hmm that's weird, i thought the same thing about the tampons when i first seen " a trail of red" O_O
Forever feels retarded in MT forum

-Equipment-
Squier Champ 15
Squier Bullet Stratocaster
-Shopping list-
Boss DS-1 Distortion Pedal
1 guitar cable for that pedal
Have you done acid ever? Or some other serious drug? Cuz if so it might be a permanent effect that happened from it.

I know someone who did acid when he was in his teens and how he's in his thirties and whenever he moves his head quickly from one side to another his vision blurs. =\

I have no idea if this is related at all or not, but it could possibly explain it if you did drop acid or do shrooms or something.

Sounds interesting either way, good luck finding out what it is. =)
Quote by Jonjy2
Have you done acid ever? Or some other serious drug? Cuz if so it might be a permanent effect that happened from it.

I know someone who did acid when he was in his teens and how he's in his thirties and whenever he moves his head quickly from one side to another his vision blurs. =\

I have no idea if this is related at all or not, but it could possibly explain it if you did drop acid or do shrooms or something.

I did shrooms once a couple of years ago, but it was a very very small dose and i haven't had any since then cause they're so hard to find around here.
Gear:
This is VERY interesting.
Abbreviated version:
Quote by Lots of People

Quote by :.FireStorm.:
+1 Maus24

:.FireStorm.: - #15 poster in the thread, #1 in my heart.

o _o
/###############
|###############
\###############

Member #6 of the "Shoop da Whoop" club
pm C.C. Deville to join
Quote by Jonjy2

Nothin' like the occasional acid flashback
Quote by herby190

Quote by theking182

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
tomorrow when you see her ask one of your friends if they think she's hot, or something along those lines to see if she even exists and is not just a hallucination. If they do in some way acknowledge that she is there try to take a picture of bother her and the 'trail'.

Could you describe this trail in more detail please? is it an aura type of thing? like a smoke or gas? or is it like actually on the ground?
I don't know if I could handle a trip like that...
My style of trip is the one I had today on salvia, where the world titled 90 degrees to the left and I was on a ferris wheel, and my friends and I were in one "boat" of the ferris wheel, and then a T-rex ate us.

EDIT: how often has this happened?
Abbreviated version:
Quote by Lots of People

Quote by :.FireStorm.:
+1 Maus24

:.FireStorm.: - #15 poster in the thread, #1 in my heart.

o _o
/###############
|###############
\###############

Member #6 of the "Shoop da Whoop" club
pm C.C. Deville to join
Last edited by Maus24 at Oct 10, 2008,
if you follow the trail to find her, why don't you take a closer look at the trail while you're following it?

and a more detailed description of the trail, or pics of girl/trail would help.
Quote by Maus24
I don't know if I could handle a trip like that...
My style of trip is the one I had today on salvia, where the world titled 90 degrees to the left and I was on a ferris wheel, and my friends and I were in one "boat" of the ferris wheel, and then a T-rex ate us.

And that's why Salvia is now illegal in my state
Quote by herby190

Quote by theking182

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Woah thats pretty crazy man.I had some similar stuff happen only the chick was real and the fog was from my dirty glasses.I didnt sleep for almost 4 days and I thought she was a ghost that was following me around.We ended up going out about 2 yrs later.
In diesem Herz hab ich die Macht.

Gear:
Fender MIM HSS Strat (Wine Red)
VOX Valvetronix VT20+
Kay K390 Acoustic
When you see her is she talking to anyone or doing anything, or is she just walking off?
Quote by urik
You just read Stephen King - Insomnia didn't you?

i am a huge stephen king fan, but i have not read that particular work.

Quote by The4thHorsemen
tomorrow when you see her ask one of your friends if they think she's hot, or something along those lines to see if she even exists and is not just a hallucination. If they do in some way acknowledge that she is there try to take a picture of bother her and the 'trail'.

Could you describe this trail in more detail please? is it an aura type of thing? like a smoke or gas? or is it like actually on the ground?

Like i said, whenever i try to talk to my friends about it, they seem just not to hear me, though she is very pretty. The trail looks like it's actually there on the ground, again, I'm assuming that it's blood due to the color.

Quote by Gmp
When you see her is she talking to anyone or doing anything, or is she just walking off?

I usually see her in the hallways, always walking, usually away from me. Once or twice I have seen her in a classroom, though on those occasions she was just standing off to the side, seemingly staring into space.

I am not on drugs. If there is a drug whose effects last this long, then I've never heard of it.
Gear:
Last edited by humperdunk at Oct 10, 2008,
Why don't you persist with the asking, keep asking your friends about her until they reply. If they still continue to ignore anything you say about her after that then there's probably something weird going on.
OKAY THIS WHAT YOU DO
NExt time you see her RUN UP TO HER AND TAP her hard on the shoulder to see if shes really there if your friends dont hear you like scream at them do everything you can to prove if shes real
Quote by Stress Cow
You know you're fucked up when the pit thinks you're a sick bastard.
you know what? this a perfect way to practice on a girl! she's definitely not real, all in your head, so walk up to her, say hi, start flirting with her, ask for her number etc.

or if it turns out she's real you might get a date!
How do you talk to your friends? Maybe that's the problem. Try standing right in front of them and talking about something. Then suddenly bring her up. Do they suddenly stop hearing?

She's probably just some girl who really likes you but doesn't know how to get your attention, so she leaves a trail of red paint where she walks to make you notice her.
XIAOXI
Last edited by Abunai X at Oct 10, 2008,
It could be your mind visually acknowledging some kind of attraction you have towards her. I suggest you try to talk to her and get to know her a bit. Tell her about The Humperdunkery and invite her to visit it once it's finished.
dude you might be insane. I mean your able to find her by her trial that only you seem to see, and she never talks to anyone and no one seems to see her. That sounds like schizophrenia to me. Try talking to her and if people tell you your talking to yourself you're insane, or maybe its otherwordly (you never know). By the way if you find out anything out could you post it?
Last edited by masterohumans at Oct 10, 2008,
how long is this been going on for? anymore than a week and it would be weird
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
OMG I just realized who TS is!

A schizo (if it turns out you are, no offense) running a bakery! That would be the most badass bakery ever!

Edit: and his wife will have a red trail!
Quote by MHDrunk
how long is this been going on for? anymore than a week and it would be weird

under a week would be normal?
not normal, but easily explained as a fuckin PERIOD YOU IDIOTS
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Quote by MHDrunk
not normal, but easily explained as a fuckin PERIOD YOU IDIOTS

Oh.
XIAOXI
Recommended threads
Belly?
bah humbug
Last post:
by bah humbug
Food!!!
zac89