METAL FORUM RADIO #536: If you don't listen to it you'll get aids

continuing with the aids theme

RedDeath9

ok so heres the new schedule of people I pm'ed that responded that still want to do this, i'll also now start adding new people or people that already did one that want to again, so pm me if you want to be added

OCT 10 RedDeath9
OCT 17 Emenius Sleepus
OCT 24 God (me (Snyper))
OCT 31 LucasGtrGod
NOV 07 kinzoku
NOV 14 darkstar2466
NOV 21 MHDrunk
NOV 28 Mr. President
DEC 05 Dyer's Eve
DEC 12 Instrumetal
DEC 19 Scourge441

My sig is better than yours
nice mix of prog.
Quote by Karl Sanders
its like a four finger, diminished thingy
I'll advertise this thing in my sig. I did it for the few first radios, but then I took it out 'cause I had no room for anything else...

The bands on my list are probably pretty well-known.
COPROFAGO!!!!! hell yah. Did you learn about them from me?

anyway good list... but where's the old lists? do they even have the old muxtapes still up? hope so. mine was the original bomb prog mix.

Urs is really good too.

Wow. I like Andromeda a lot. Almost reminds me of Racer X for some reason with the guitar playing and tone.

Quote by The Virtuoso
Yes, you sir win the internet!

Quote by saphrax
To put it crudely, every hole is a goal.

can i switch with darkstar?... just that my last (two) exams are on November 13 and I doubt with this net I could upload 8 songs in a day
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Crap, I didn't check my PMs. I'm definitely interested in doing this, just stick me on the end or something.

I'll listen to this when I'm not up at 5 in the morning doing homework.
Last edited by Scourge441 at Oct 10, 2008,
Pretty good list man, but I knew every band on it, and I'm only a proper fan of a few. Don't think I'll be looking more into the rest, cause I'd already made my mind up on them before hearing this list.
Quote by bootyguard
do they even have the old muxtapes still up? hope so. mine was the original bomb prog mix.

Nope. Which is a shame. I liked mine.
OCT 31 LucasGtrGod
Better have at least a few creepy, atmospheric or gory songs for Halloween.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
Quote by Phill-Rock
Pretty good list man, but I knew every band on it, and I'm only a proper fan of a few. Don't think I'll be looking more into the rest, cause I'd already made my mind up on them before hearing this list.
Nope. Which is a shame. I liked mine.
Better have at least a few creepy, atmospheric or gory songs for Halloween.

Halloween should be done Manowar and Helloween style.

KILL WITH POWER!

DIE DIE!!

Quote by The Virtuoso
Yes, you sir win the internet!

Quote by saphrax
To put it crudely, every hole is a goal.

i dont' know how i'll pick 8 songs, i got my collection narrowed down to 200 so far

Quote by MHDrunk
can i switch with darkstar?...

done

Quote by Scourge441
just stick me on the end

and done
My sig is better than yours
I don't really know what this is about but I have been seeing it up here and reading through some of the threads. I may be interested if I can do it. Perhaps someone can message me and explain what this entails?
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Pretty much, you go to 8tracks.com, make an account, make a playlist with 8 songs (hopefully with bands that aren't too well-known), and post it here when your time comes around. You have to PM Snyper so he can get you on the schedule though.
Quote by RedDeath9
I'll advertise this thing in my sig. I did it for the few first radios, but then I took it out 'cause I had no room for anything else...

The bands on my list are probably pretty well-known.

Really cool List you have