Not sure where to put this but i have a bass exam in two days and i need some backing tracks, without the bass in them, could you help me get backing tracks for higher ground and give it away by the red hot chili peppers and the chicken and continuum by jaco pastorius. and Dune tune by level 42
Thanks guys
Quote by Roc8995
I ran into some fingering issues. I can get it up to speed the way I've been fingering it, but I'm wondering if you guys have any better ideas, because it seems like there should be an easier way to finger this.

Don't worry there is Roc, there is
but i need to have it play through a cd player not a computer and if i drop guitar pro's quality down to midi it will sound shit
Quote by Roc8995
I ran into some fingering issues. I can get it up to speed the way I've been fingering it, but I'm wondering if you guys have any better ideas, because it seems like there should be an easier way to finger this.

well most back tracks are made with bass and drums.
Now what im saying you do,which i do sometimes when i cant find a backtrack is plug a chord in to your headphones in the speaker,and the other end in to the mic port of your pc.
Press record on cool edit pro or some other recording program and play the midi from guitar pro.
Then you can save it as mp3 or what ever you like and play it in a cd player.
Quote by Survivalism

"Viola."

"Voilà"

OP: use guitar-pro, mute everything except bass, export as midi...convert to mp3 or whatever if you want.
in all seriousness, midi is a last resort
Quote by Roc8995

Bump?
Quote by Roc8995