Page 1 of 3
When do you guys think you are happiest? When you're with your friends, watching a good movie, listening to music, etc.

For me I'd have to say when I'm alone with my music.

Don't get me wrong I have a lot of friends and I really enjoy being with them, but when I listen to music I feel almost as if I'm dreaming, I'm just so happy and all my problems drift away from me.
The first question I ask myself when something doesn't seem to be beautiful is why do I think it's not beautiful. And very shortly you discover that there is no reason.-John Cage
I'm happiest when I'm out in nature. It sounds cheesy, but it's true. Nothing makes me feel more at peace than going up into the mountains, pulling over on the side of the road, and walking around up in the woods.
I'm with you, when it's just me and my music, i'm happiest.

Friends are cool, but you can't see them all the time!
i'm a relatively happy guy, so i'm pretty happy anywhere, anytime.. but i stress easily as well, so sometimes i play guitar or just play games, which are pretty much drugs for me, as they relieve the stress
sex, drugs, and rock and roll have turned into aids, needles, and techno..
sex and when i play music
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by InvaderTSN
Hot shower. It's really relaxing.

+1
Nothing like being really cold and then taking a long hot shower.
Nah, not even sex.
Its great, but im not the HAPPIEST when im having sex.
I'd have to say when im with this one girl im really into, Jamming with my band, or playing WOW. lmao.
Quote by joehhy
i will use my lvl 90 Golduck against the evil 4chans, they will not stand a chance

Quote by Led Pepplin
My penis is quite literally trembling in fear.

FLOCKDRAW!!!!!!! EPICS!!!!!
waking up beside someone i really care about, spending half the day in bed with them, then finally getting up and making breakfast with them - makes me so happy <3 Reading, friends, and listening to music late at night by myself are pretty sweet too.
To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour
I'm not sure about which would be number one, but here are a few (in no particular order):

1) Coming home after a long day of being productive and accomplishing much. I always put on some music (Band of Horses being a favorite lately) and fall asleep.

2) Drinking with friends when everyone is getting along and engaged in conversation.

3) When I was with my family in Rome, especially when I was in the Villa Farnesina and the Sistine Chapel. I couldn't believe how beautiful and grand everything was even though I always knew they would be.

4) Sitting in a car with headphones on, listening to music. It's simple, but I love it.

5) Going outside of my comfort zone and doing something I never thought I could.

6) This is not a joke: taking a dump after being forced to hold it for a long time. It's the simple things in life I guess
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Quote by terrencemaddox
6) This is not a joke: taking a dump after being forced to hold it for a long time. It's the simple things in life I guess

True.

One time I was with this girl I was really into. We were cuddling and all that and I was like, "Ya know, when I'm with you I feel like I just took a huge dump." I don't think she understood, though. We haven't talked since then.
when am doing my habits, heres a list of my habits- nicotine, valium, vicoden, mariujana,ecstasy, and alcohol. Ca ca ca ca cocaine
Gear

Standard Epiphone LP W/Dimarzio Super 2's
1973 Ampeg VT-22

Fulltone Clyde
Ernie Ball VP Jr
Boss tu-2
Boss sd-1
Ehx Little Big Muff
Fulltone Ultimate Octave
Boss eq-7
Ehx Memory Man
Digitech Delay X-series
Ehx Holy Grail
Quote by madbasslover
True.

One time I was with this girl I was really into. We were cuddling and all that and I was like, "Ya know, when I'm with you I feel like I just took a huge dump." I don't think she understood, though. We haven't talked since then.

Nice. She clearly didn't deserve you anyway.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Whenever I'm with a chick I'm really into.
Quote by SmElLy KiD
That is priceless man, you might be my new idol.

TS, whenever I see your username, I misread it as "isuckhardcocks."

Just had to get that out there.

We're ticking away, the moments that make up the dull days
seeing a best friend after a really long time. that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
Quote by higherworlds
when am doing my habits, heres a list of my habits- nicotine, valium, vicoden, mariujana,ecstasy, and alcohol. Ca ca ca ca cocaine

Feel Good Hit of the Summer!
It was a graveyard smash.
alone in the tub full of warm/hot water by myself.
or with my friend
Quote by Stress Cow
You know you're fucked up when the pit thinks you're a sick bastard.
Quote by madbasslover
I'm happiest when I'm out in nature. It sounds cheesy, but it's true. Nothing makes me feel more at peace than going up into the mountains, pulling over on the side of the road, and walking around up in the woods.

I love the mountains! ;D
ಥ_ಥ
a tie between friends and girlfriend. a great group of friends and when we're all gathered around, drunk, talking about shit and laughing, having fun that is great times.
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Listening to music at night and playing along with my guitar makes me feel so damn good. Snowboarding does the trick too, i just love the feeling whenever I do it. Going out at night with my best mates.
Quote by StrokeMidnight
When do you guys think you are happiest? When you're with your friends, watching a good movie, listening to music, etc.

For me I'd have to say when I'm alone with my music.

Don't get me wrong I have a lot of friends and I really enjoy being with them, but when I listen to music I feel almost as if I'm dreaming, I'm just so happy and all my problems drift away from me.

same thing but i dont have any friends.
a combination of alot of your guyses stuff. im happy when im just chillin with a bunch of friends listening to music while drunk or on pills. well the alcohol/pills isnt needed but it helps make it more fun sometimes.
Drinking or doing w/e with friends when they aren't being absolute idiots.
Quote by whalepudding
That is the most Australian post I've ever seen.

Fuckin' oath, fella!!
Quote by 'GoodnightHero'
i absolutely fucking love you.
and it has nothing to do with your lego ACDC fetish.

Strewth, cobber! Good on ya!
with my girlfriend, just laying in bed

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']Just give up, because Callo just destroyed you.
Quote by daytripper75
if i am not pooping, i stand to pee. if i am pooping, it makes more sense to just sit down in the first place.

CALLO

When its just me, my guitar, a friend, and a fire on a beach.
Getting towards dust singing some Jack Johnson or Sublime or something around the fire while the sun sets. Best on this great beach by my house where you can see the sun sink into the ocean.
When I masturbate with no hands, I feel like ****ing Chuck Norris!
Quote by kranoscorp
I find that I feel the same about women who play bass as I think of immigrants in America.

I respect them for finding a place in society under a lot of ridicule, but I have an odd paranoia that they are going to steal my job.
Page 1 of 3