Dude.
I got kicked outta my parents house in september, and began to live with the g/f and her parents...
I thought it would be badass...but then IKE came.
For 2 weeks we had no power.
Those two weeks...me and her argued 24/7.
Now, everything still sucks...
im about to break up with her,
and i will have no place to stay.

Damn.

what is a guy to do?

*..waits for sarcastic pit response....*
Quote by joehhy
i will use my lvl 90 Golduck against the evil 4chans, they will not stand a chance

Quote by Led Pepplin
My penis is quite literally trembling in fear.

FLOCKDRAW!!!!!!! EPICS!!!!!
Quote by RU Experienced?
Before you break up with her poke needle holes in your condom.

Then get a job you lazy bum.

bum?

Try living in houston right now and getting a decent job.

Im no bum.
Quote by joehhy
i will use my lvl 90 Golduck against the evil 4chans, they will not stand a chance

Quote by Led Pepplin

Quote by timo1
Wow.
That's pretty bad.
Try going back to your parents
Why did they kick you out in the first place?

got arrested.
i didnt say that because i know people on UG will have alot to say about that.
Quote by joehhy

Quote by Led Pepplin

Reconcile, that's your best bet. If you still like her, that is.
Otherwise, if you can't stand her guts, get a job and rent an apartment.
I'm that dude with the fro.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
Quote by XXm3t@lXX
got arrested.

OMG!! u got arrested? your the scum of the earth you know that?
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
also just to throw this in, i wanna do it soon because i just met the girl of my dreams.
Like...Imagine...someone you have dreamed of being with...but never thinking it would happen...

well.

I dont have too long before she says **** it and calls "us" off.
She knows i live with my g/f....
and she says to find another place soon.

I CANT pass up this opportunity.
Quote by joehhy

Quote by Led Pepplin

With help from the alright Mudkip you will be alright.
Quote by Supertait
OMG!! u got arrested? your the scum of the earth you know that?

haha

thats about how they make it seem sometimes.
Quote by joehhy

Quote by Led Pepplin

motel?
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by XXm3t@lXX
haha

thats about how they make it seem sometimes.

Everytime I get arrested I always end up laughing uncontrollably, so they always think I'm on drugs.
I don't know, I just find getting arrested funny.
I'm that dude with the fro.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
Strangely, I've heard and seen this story many times before

Always ends up with the couple breaking up, but still living together

H-Town Texas!
Hell yeah
haha

Just work things out man.
She just leave you stranded like that
Do anything but become a bum!

BTW... How do you still have the internet...?

I used to live in Katy myself.
Do you have a car? If so, it might actually be good for you to live in it for a while.
Kind of nominated for Best Retired User.

Skepto > Oxygen
Quote by XXm3t@lXX
got arrested.

same thing happened to me cept i didnt have a gf to stay with so i was homeless right on the spot. what i did was first just do some smalltime robberies yknow? a pawnshop here, a jewelry store there, eventually youll get noticed by the big boys.

it was the irish mafia in my case. first i was a soldier yknow? just doin two-bit operations for the big guys right? mostly just making sure deal go through alright. but eventually the big boss heard about my skills breakin into places. so he got one of his guys who was also skilled in this art to teach me some of the stuff i didnt know.

when we was done with all that we started planning are next robbery. there was this art museum. nothin special but some of the pictures there were pretty pricey. by paul cezanne or some shit. so we took the place. it was easy. in such a small town as it were noone expected a thing. we were in-n-out in less then 10 minutes. just the two of us.

of course the bosses were impressed with the job and of the money it brough so they jumped me up to a captain (or a capo if your one of them dirty italian bastards). they let me pick my own guys and train em how i please. weve robbed places all over the west coast and aint got caught yet.

hey if youre any good at robbin places and you live on the west coast, let me know if you got irish in your blood might be you could work for me. if not then just try what i said and maybe youll make it big if your smart.

EDIT: I see youre in texas. thats too bad. you like social d though, you got good tastes. maybe you should think about thumbin it to california. Dublin CA is my home base as of now (whod a thought an irish mobster in a place called dublin huh?).
Last edited by PrimalScreamer at Oct 10, 2008,
Quote by XXm3t@lXX
got arrested.

what you arrested for? as long as you didnt go to jail i cant see why you cant reconcile with your parents (unless they're weird)
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Come live with me, I'm lonely.

...And horny.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
ike was a hurricane for those to stupid to get out of the pit once in a while.

go get a job and a life. grow up.
blahblahblahblahblahblah did you enjoy this?
Quote by gun4hire
who the hell is IKE and what the hell do you mean "you had no power for two weeks"?

These two questions are haunting me also.

EDIT:
Quote by urzafan
ike was a hurricane for those to stupid to get out of the pit once in a while.

go get a job and a life. grow up.

Not all of us live in the States, you know. I would appreciate it if you'd apologize for calling me stupid, Sir!
Quote by RoamingConflict
This one dream involved me, one random girl, midgets and a pie.

...and midgets ended up f*cking her. I got the pie.

Last edited by BloodMoon666 at Oct 10, 2008,
first I'd say try making up with your parents, alternatively see if you can move in with this new girl. If that doesn't work out try getting the best job you can, if you have to live out of your car for a little while there's nothing wrong with that, although of course try for an apartment if you can afford it.
Quote by LesZao
Strangely, I've heard and seen this story many times before

Always ends up with the couple breaking up, but still living together

H-Town Texas!
Hell yeah
haha

Just work things out man.
She just leave you stranded like that
Do anything but become a bum!

BTW... How do you still have the internet...?

hell yeah.
i dont know.
hmm..

thats a good question.
Quote by joehhy

Quote by Led Pepplin

Quote by XXm3t@lXX
hell yeah.
i dont know.
hmm..

thats a good question.

Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
Quote by PrimalScreamer
same thing happened to me cept i didnt have a gf to stay with so i was homeless right on the spot. what i did was first just do some smalltime robberies yknow? a pawnshop here, a jewelry store there, eventually youll get noticed by the big boys.

it was the irish mafia in my case. first i was a soldier yknow? just doin two-bit operations for the big guys right? mostly just making sure deal go through alright. but eventually the big boss heard about my skills breakin into places. so he got one of his guys who was also skilled in this art to teach me some of the stuff i didnt know.

when we was done with all that we started planning are next robbery. there was this art museum. nothin special but some of the pictures there were pretty pricey. by paul cezanne or some shit. so we took the place. it was easy. in such a small town as it were noone expected a thing. we were in-n-out in less then 10 minutes. just the two of us.

of course the bosses were impressed with the job and of the money it brough so they jumped me up to a captain (or a capo if your one of them dirty italian bastards). they let me pick my own guys and train em how i please. weve robbed places all over the west coast and aint got caught yet.

hey if youre any good at robbin places and you live on the west coast, let me know if you got irish in your blood might be you could work for me. if not then just try what i said and maybe youll make it big if your smart.

EDIT: I see youre in texas. thats too bad. you like social d though, you got good tastes. maybe you should think about thumbin it to california. Dublin CA is my home base as of now (whod a thought an irish mobster in a place called dublin huh?).

roflmao lolocaust
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW
motel?

Your sig is by far the funniest thing I have read in a long, LONG time.

TS...reconcile with your parents?
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live