Hey - Im planning on switching out the stock EMG-HZs in my jackson DKMG for a JB/Jazz set. Now, Its got a Floyd, but i've heard the JB is hot enough that it won't make a huge difference to put a regular spaced humbucker in. Can the same be said about the Jazz?

The reason I ask is because its considerably cheaper to buy a JB/Jazz normal-spaced pickup set than to buy each separately in trembucker form.
a guy told me that the tremolo bar was called the "distortionator"
F-spacing only matters in the bridge position, AFAIK. I haven't seen any neck pickups with that designation.
And I've got a normally spaced JB in a trem guitar and it hasn't given me any trouble. Go ahead and buy the normal set.
Alright, just wanted to make sure. I know you CAN get the Jazz in trem, but I suppose that would be for the people who would want it in the bridge. Thanks for clearing that up for me.
a guy told me that the tremolo bar was called the "distortionator"
i've got a 59 and jb combo out of a usa jackson soloist if you'd like them? they're amazing, only reason i took them out was to put in a livewire classic and blackout metal. to be honest, i like the 59 better than the livewire classic, but i had to go active to match the blackout.
'57 Reissue Gibson Les Paul Custom, Jackson Soloist SL2H
Marshall MF350
Cry Baby, Carbon Copy, Phase 90

Quote by strat0blaster
I remember this one time - Jesus played Eruption on a lute with strings made from the hair of 23 virgins.

It was pretty hardcore.