The closest I have had to a telecaster is one of the vintage guitars I buy and sell.
It was a 1981 Fender usa Bullet(not a squire) it had what was rumored to be a very old neck matched up to 70`s left over mustang parts. the 1st edition are quite collectable now and I actually miss it, it was amazing in rehearsals and was easliy as good as my mates usa 2007 strat.

I have been thinking about getting another but also I am keen on the Fender 72 custom, I can not afford an old one of these, so i am hoping to get a reissue.
which other telecasters do you recomend, any other odd models like the bullet out there,that are pretty cheap to pick up ??????????????????
Quote by Horlicks
Shut up and go away please
kthxbi.

If you had of looked at the guitar before insulting him, you would of seen that its a modified tele shape, so before insulting someone and telling them to shut up... think
"It sounded so good and when i put it on a Line 6 Spider with a Zoom guitar efect petal it sounded so good" - Dean SplitTail review on musicians friend
Quote by Epic_chef
If you had of looked at the guitar before insulting him, you would of seen that its a modified tele shape, so before insulting someone and telling them to shut up... think

Aw geez, sorry about that. I didn't even know Ibanez made a tele copy.
Whats your budget then?
My Gear

Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Marshall DSL 50 with 1960A
I have a budget of up to £350 really maybe more if something comes along, I want to buy used and get a good buy. But its not about how much its about how good, I have played some seriously expensive guitars, but they are not always the best players, oddly some of the cheap guitars can be great fun, all these pacificas and tokais etc