Page 1 of 20
Quote by JackalUK
Communism, and pretending to be communist for teh lolz

This.

And floppy fringes.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
the whole emo thing should go away.
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
American presidential debate...its just SOO boring

It seems like everyone with a camera has posted a video on youtube telling the world what they think of each candidate, no one cares
Quote by Cyanide176
American presidential debate...its just SOO boring

It seems like everyone with a camera has posted a video on youtube telling the world what they think of each candidate, no one cares

Yeah, I guess nobody should care about who gets elected as leader of the worlds superpower.

"Hardcore" dancing needs to go away.
Quote by GLP_Arclite

electro pop
Quote by neopowell
That would be amazing. "I WILL BURN EVERYTHING!" *Garrigan appears with bucket* "Fuck this for a giggle, I'm outta here..."

Blog?
follow me
Christianity. Come on, after 2000 years you have to admit it is starting to get old.
RULE BRITANNIA
Communism and Liberalism..?

So what if they're fads and people do it to be cool? If it means more people hold those beliefs, then it's definitely worth being 'trendy'.

Why don't you go and persecute some minorities.

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Christianity. Come on, after 2000 years you have to admit it is starting to get old.

Christianity isn't a fad, dickhead. It's a religion that promotes compassion and equality. I'd much rather fill the world with the most evangelical arrogant Christians then with unwashed misanthropes who sit around mocking other peoples' beliefs.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Last edited by rabidguitarist at Oct 10, 2008,
Quote by JackalUK
British 'indie' music

It's neither indie, nor music

i agree its way too trebely and its annoying
Sig space available, give me some praise
Quote by rabidguitarist
Christianity isn't a fad, dickhead. It's a religion that promotes compassion and equality. I'd much rather fill the world with the most evangelical arrogant Christians then with unwashed misanthropes who sit around mocking other peoples' beliefs.

Aw come on, you know fine well I was kidding. I'm a bloody Christian, if I can't make a joke about my own religion then who can?
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Aw come on, you know fine well I was kidding. I'm a bloody Christian, if I can't make a joke about my own religion then who can?

Is it me?
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Quote by metacarpi
Is it me?

On topic, Chuck Taylors, scene kids, hardcore dancing and Rosie O Donnell. That is all.
Im here to defend hardcore dancing!!

*stands up tall*

seriously though i dont mind it, and i dont mind doing a bitta "coin grabbing" at a show.

i do mind it when its a small group of poseurs at it.
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
I think you're all a bit confused about the definition of "fad" or maybe it's just a failed attempt at sarcasm.
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
You know it's you

*stands up*

*prepares to mock*

*pressure too much*

*slinks away*

Quote by GLP_Arclite

Quote by metacarpi
*stands up*

*prepares to mock*

*pressure too much*

*slinks away*

On topic, a current fad which I find annoying is people claiming to be bisexual when they know they're not, they just want attention.
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by rabidguitarist
I'd much rather fill the world with the most evangelical arrogant Christians then with unwashed misanthropes who sit around mocking other peoples' beliefs.

I wouldn't.

Flame Shields up!
Quote by Cobain_Is_King

On topic, a current fad which I find annoying is people claiming to be bisexual when they know they're not, they just want attention.

+1

Seems like every girl is bisexual nowadays. A lot of scene guys are too, it's a bit annoying.
Quote by Thales
+1

Seems like every girl is bisexual nowadays. A lot of scene guys are too, it's a bit annoying.

But they don't seem to like it when you wanna **** 'em

Ahhh my scene kid fetish..
Negroz.

Stupid Trend.

I kid, I kid.

I hate it when people think it's trendy to take photos of really lame stuff like flowers and bushes and make it vantage point while its black and white. They think they are so deep, emotional and talented.
Quote by imdeth
Pokemon. Not the old kind, just the really bad new ones.

you don't like probopass?

Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
Yo-Yos

Fags that need to die, HOMOPHOBE!
lp345: It's a virus
rage6945: i went on a little bit torrent spree and got Jay-z's black album
nebno6:Maybe it's god punishing you for having a bad music taste.
nowa90:UGNED!!
Threads on Fads.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Quote by punk_metal
Negroz.

Stupid Trend.

I kid, I kid.

I hate it when people think it's trendy to take photos of really lame stuff like flowers and bushes and make it vantage point while its black and white. They think they are so deep, emotional and talented.

I hate that too. Our fine art studio in college is right near the photography studios- you should see some of the shit they put out.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
I do hate hardcore dancing.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by punk_metal

I love the way you put it. I totally agree.
soulja boy?
Quote by Mad Marius
DBZ guitars, love'em. Especially their Les Piccolo model.