Page 1 of 2
I must say, the Saints all look extremely happy in the Brazen Bull.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
But they didn't have nuclear weapons, international terrorism and guns, did they.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
The first one The Judas Cradle seems like a weapon on mass pleasure for our female companions.
I think its time to pack your things lets go,
To a place where we both know,
And dont worry, I'll drive real slow,
Spend some time before we go..
"The Pear of Anguish"
A pear-shaped instrument was inserted into one of the victim's orifices: the vagina for women, the anus for homosexuals and the mouth for liars and blasphemers.

I feel bad for the liars and blasphemers that were tortured after a gay guy
Quote by numinis
"The Pear of Anguish"
A pear-shaped instrument was inserted into one of the victim's orifices: the vagina for women, the anus for homosexuals and the mouth for liars and blasphemers.

I feel bad for the liars and blasphemers that were tortured after a gay guy

One reason why the Pear should stay banned.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
What I love is the fact you could arguably make a heavy metal album's worth of song titles from their names (excluding Iron Maiden of course ). Some of those were actually totally gross. The head crusher one turned out to be much worse than I thought it could have been.
this one freaks me out:

"A cheap and effective way to torture someone was with the use of rats. There were many variants, but the most common was to force a rat through a victim's body (usually the intestines) as a way to escape. This was done as follows:

The victim was completely restrained and tied to the ground or any horizontal surface. A rat was then placed on his stomach covered by a metallic container. As the container was gradually heated, the rat began to look for a way out - through the victim's body.

Digging a hole usually took a few hours of agonizing pain for the victim. This almost invariantly resulted in death."
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
+1 on the rat torture,

If there's such a place as hell, i imagine ppl who did this kind of stuff to ppl would be first on the list
I thought I had heard of most of them over the years.

I hadn't.

Some of those are just horrific.

What film is it that has the rat torture in it?
Now 100% humour free, in accordance with the rules.

.fm
.wordpress
Quote by HuckIt
this one freaks me out:

"A cheap and effective way to torture someone was with the use of rats. There were many variants, but the most common was to force a rat through a victim's body (usually the intestines) as a way to escape. This was done as follows:

The victim was completely restrained and tied to the ground or any horizontal surface. A rat was then placed on his stomach covered by a metallic container. As the container was gradually heated, the rat began to look for a way out - through the victim's body.

Digging a hole usually took a few hours of agonizing pain for the victim. This almost invariantly resulted in death."

wasn't there a movie where this happened??
this is going to bother me all day
You are now blinking manually
Quote by Keyphur

wasn't there a movie where this happened??
this is going to bother me all day

The fast and the furious.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
I remember watching a movie based on the story of Maria Stuart in German class this year. They had this one torturing device that was not featured in that list...I think (correct me if I'm wrong). It was more of an execution device actually. They tied people to a table, the cut open their stomachs and started ripping out the organs....well I think it looked like part of the stomach, which they placed onto these roll thingies and then they started turning the rolls, which would slowly pull out whatever they tied to it. That really freaked me out.
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Quote by rabidguitarist

Wikipedia says 2 Fast 2 Furious, but well remembered. That would have bugged me for ages.
Now 100% humour free, in accordance with the rules.

.fm
.wordpress
Quote by rabidguitarist

thank you rabidguitartist
you shall be revered as a wise man to my family for many generations....

... you will have to excuse me off course, as i am completely baked. good day

Edit: to anyone who gets all excited with this torture shit here
You are now blinking manually
Quote by Fleabag
Wikipedia says 2 Fast 2 Furious, but well remembered. That would have bugged me for ages.

I don't even remember what the difference was between the first and the second.

Apart from, obviously, the absence of a rat scene in one.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Thats some sick stuff right there.
Quote by LedZepKicksAzz
You are simply the greatest person ever to walk this great planet.
Or you can read American Psycho, Patrick tells everything in detail how he kills people, not to mention what clothes he and other guys have.
that stuff was so rank. the judas chair would fu*cken cained like a bitch.

and the rat scene was definetly 2 fast 2 furious
Quote by HuckIt
I remember watching a movie based on the story of Maria Stuart in German class this year. They had this one torturing device that was not featured in that list...I think (correct me if I'm wrong). It was more of an execution device actually. They tied people to a table, the cut open their stomachs and started ripping out the organs....well I think it looked like part of the stomach, which they placed onto these roll thingies and then they started turning the rolls, which would slowly pull out whatever they tied to it. That really freaked me out.

That happens to Vince Vaughn in The Cell as well.
You spelled Medieval wrong.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
A shitty game at that.

No way man, it ruled. Especially the pumpkin witch.

Some of the torture devices were truly horrible. Knotting, branks, nasty.

I have a song about medieval torture on my profile called "Inquisition". Have a listen, it even mentions the infamous oven at neisse!
The Pear of Anguish - A very painful torture applied almost exclusively on witches, liars, blasphemers and homosexuals.

The worst hell a perosn could have

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
There was a show about a lot of these on the Discovery Channel people were pretty crazy back then. But hey, even the pear existed then

EDIT: LOL @ what the pear looks like

That must have sucked.

EDIT2: Look at the judas cradle.. These people were nuts but the ideas behind them are funny. Tie someone up and make them sit on a pyramid, with the pyramid going into the vagina or anus. Nice!
Last edited by GuitarKid61791 at Oct 10, 2008,
Quote by gonzaw
Iron Maiden!!

Iron Maiden!
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Quote by rabidguitarist
But they didn't have nuclear weapons, international terrorism and guns, did they.

They did have guns and international terrorism.

International terrorism being pretty much the same as today "join my religion or I'll chop your head off"
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Yeah it's hard to understand why people would enjoy doing that stuff, even to traitors and murderers and what not. It's like the human race was all psychopaths lol.
We're only strays.
Quote by HuckIt

We were taught in history class that the settlers would capture Native Americans and cut a hole in their side and tack a piece of the intestine to a tree or pole and force them to walk around it till they died. All the while unwinding their intestine around the tree or pole.

We were also taught that the term "indian style" came from another torture where they would tie them up in that seated position and pully them up in a tree and drop them on a wooden spike straight into the rectum and into the stomach, basically impailing them.
Quote by dubstar92
A few years a ago, I played with it alot and got my time down to 42 secs. Right now, I'm probably around a 55 sec average.
Page 1 of 2