i'm going to a slipknot concert tomorrow and i'm thinking of bringing my camera.
can/will it survive?
No The Brootal Soundwaves Shatter Your Pitiful Camwreas
I just need about $3.50
(<X.X)O=('.'Q)

I'm the motherflippin'
You just know some fat chick slipknot fan is gonna eat it. Be very careful.

Quote by CrackAddict2000
No The Brootal Soundwaves Shatter Your Pitiful Camwreas

*shake**shake**shake**shake**shake**shake**shake**shake**shake**shake**shake**shake**shake**shake**shake**shake**shake**shake**shake**shake**shake**shake**shake**shake**shake**shake**shake**shake**shake**shake**shake**shake**shake**shake**shake**shake**shake**shake**shake**shake**shake**shake**shake**shake**shake**shake**shake**shake**shake*

all signs point to yes
You are now blinking manually
Can you even take it to the concert? Also, where are you gonna be located at?
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Who the hell goes to a Slipknot gig to take photos?

Apart from photographers.
lp345: It's a virus
rage6945: i went on a little bit torrent spree and got Jay-z's black album
nebno6:Maybe it's god punishing you for having a bad music taste.
nowa90:UGNED!!
Quote by Keyphur
*shake**shake**shake**shake**shake**shake**shake**shake**shake**shake**shake**shake**shake**shake**shake**shake**shake**shake**shake**shake**shake**shake**shake**shake**shake**shake**shake**shake**shake**shake**shake**shake**shake**shake**shake**shake**shake**shake**shake**shake**shake**shake**shake**shake**shake**shake**shake**shake**shake*

all signs point to yes

but yes, take your camera. Or you could just remember it.
take it, because i don't know about you ts, but whenever i leave ANY kind of live show, i forget the majority of it.
of course it will ****ing survive, havent you seen clips of slipknot on youtube, made with ordinary cameras?
Quote by nebno6
Who the hell goes to a Slipknot gig to take photos?

Apart from photographers.

Who the hell goes to a Slipknot gig in general?
Quote by Its_Rock77
you are a god.

I haven't been on UG in ages... I miss you guys

[="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"]
Hey, in case you didn't notice, the guy's coming here to ask us question, and, despite what you all seem to think, that question was NOT "hey, why don't you all show me what kinds of elitist fucks you are?"

Jesus fuck, are we all 12?
You're*
Quote by imdeth
Fags.

Fixed.

Just kidding. Don't worry about your camera, should be fine. Just don't crowdsurf.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Quote by Survivalism
Hey, in case you didn't notice, the guy's coming here to ask us question, and, despite what you all seem to think, that question was NOT "hey, why don't you all show me what kinds of elitist fucks you are?"

Probably.
Quote by Survivalism

oh shit you caught me!lol just kidding.

Don't take your camera,you wouldn't enjoy the show as much cause you would worry about it.

yes,my advice is priceless.
I'm back. Cower in fear, mortals.

Claudio Sanchez is my hero.
Quote by ALotLikeVegas
Who the hell goes to a Slipknot gig in general?

13 year olds.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by korinaflyingv
I couldn't survive a slipknot gig without intentionally drinking myself to death, so your camera has no chance whatsoever.

Depends... is your camera capable of withstanding 150 decibles of homosexuals in heat?
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by saphrax
I wouldn't bother.

Yet another thing to lose in the pit.

Edit: Enjoy the gig though! I'm seeing them with Bodom and Machinehead in Dec!

DUDE same? at cardiff yeah?

* im not going for slipknot... im going for machine head and bodom.
gear.

Schecter Loomis sig.
Engl fireball.
the highest.

CANNABIZZLE

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high.
Don't worry man, it will be full of slipknot goths.

If you hold it at head height, they won't be able to reach it anyway.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Well seeing as the last metal gig I went to there was this annoying chick going around in the pit the whole time "I've lost my camera, has anyone seen my camera??"...which would have been fine, and I did help her look for it the first time, but after the 15000th time of her interrupting my enjoyment of the band on at the time (local band) I was ready to find the camera so I could put a foot through it. If you are going to be like this bitch I suggest you leave the damn camera at home!
Quote by Survivalism

hay, we're not the ones goin to slipknot
Quote by neopowell
That would be amazing. "I WILL BURN EVERYTHING!" *Garrigan appears with bucket* "Fuck this for a giggle, I'm outta here..."

Blog?
follow me
im goin in december. no way im taking my SLR but if i had a smaller camera id probally take it and have it round my neck or somthing.