Ok Pit, so right now I'm in history class and I have to do a project over cereal...

Yeah, I know, it sounds boring, but I have to make a commercial ad about it. It's going to be written as if it's the first cereal ever in the 1800's.

Do you guys have any ideas on what I should do? I have to have 4 facts about the product, and it must be convincing. It must also be under 2 minutes.
Try new O-Braham Lincoln Cereal! Real frosted flakes shaped like our president!

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Rip off a frosties advert, but replace Tony the Tiger with some meme

or if you wanna be really cool then rip off that one frosties advert where the kid sings that really annoying song, if you sing it, you'll get all the girls
Say hi

Playing: Sleeping Dogs, FIFA 13, Guild Wars 2, Borderlands 2
Reading: The Hobbit

Watching: How I met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, 24

Listening: Muse - The 2nd Law
Make Cocaine-O's.

Everyone was on coke back then.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
Quote by BenFoffenbock
Make Cocaine-O's.

Everyone was on coke back then.

Haha, I would, but it's gotta be school appropriate.

And to the guy who suggested the meme, that sounds like a good idea. Maybe the "lol wut" pear?
Quote by imdeth
Be nice. He's cereal.

I am being nice I dislike the Choco Wilkes Booth cereal and I'm a fan of the tasty slave-free yankee goodness provided by O-Braham Lincolns.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by killerswan
And to the guy who suggested the meme, that sounds like a good idea. Maybe the "lol wut" pear?

I really would not do a ****ing meme. Not everyone knows about them so they're probably just gonna be like "what the **** is lol wut??"
But that's just my opinion; maybe your whole class is on these forums I dunno...
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Refuse to do it, since there was no TV back then in order to produce such a commercial.

+1
Think outside the box (pun not intended)
ohai little sig.
Quote by killerswan
Ok Pit, so right now I'm in history class and I have to do a project over cereal...

Yeah, I know, it is boring, but I have to make a commercial ad about it. It's going to be written as if it's the first cereal ever in the 1800's.

Do you guys have any ideas on what I should do? I have to have 4 facts about the product, and it must be convincing. It must also be under 2 minutes.

Fixed

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Quote by Snuffles
Fixed

I was thinking of making it sound interesting in the commercial.

You know, like scream and sound all professional like on those furniture sell-out commercials.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Refuse to do it, since there was no TV back then in order to produce such a commercial.

+1

If this doesn't work call it emancipation proclamations.
Have little marshmallow pieces shaped like whips, Georgia, and books with a circle around it and a slash through the circle.

You can make a script.
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
Corn. Made into crispy flakes. Tasty. Cheap.
I just need about $3.50
(<X.X)O=('.'Q)

I'm the motherflippin'
Apparently I'm a racist today because all I can think of is Negr-O's Cereal