I thought about purchasing a line 6.0 interface for my PC but didn't have the 90 bucks to shell out so I hit ebay site and found this its called a line snake usb on one side and
amp or mic plug in on the other and it works . Target sells them 34 bucks , Its a cheaper alternative . Tell me what you think ?

Gear
: Fender SRV SS
: Fender Affinity
: Fender MIM set up
: Telecaster JB Turser custom
: Crate 212 V18
: Fender Frontman
: ZOOM 505
: Alvarez ck 60 walnut finish
: Audiocity software .
: Sony acid 6.0 don't no how it works yet .
: Line snake mic to PC .
It'll give you a clean signal to your computer...and that's about it. You'll have to buy or download some software amps in order to get any usable tones out of it. Good luck there. That said, it's probably the cheapest overall way to make your guitar like a USB one.
Quote by keiron_d
thank you sooooooo much for the advice Fast_Fingers...i would hug you if i could...i looooove you!

True love exists in UG. Can you feel it?

Recording Guitar Amps 101
I use the Toneport and it is a great interface. The actual sound will depend on what modeling software you use. I use Amplitube Metal and Guitar Rig 3. I get a great sound out of it.
Gear:
Fender Strat
Epi Joe Pass Signature
Epi LP Plus Top
Jackson Dinky
Fender Hot Rod Deville 212
Quote by Fast_Fingers
It'll give you a clean signal to your computer...and that's about it. You'll have to buy or download some software amps in order to get any usable tones out of it. Good luck there. That said, it's probably the cheapest overall way to make your guitar like a USB one.

Yeah there's only like 4 tones on it that I actually like, it'd be good to get good software down the road

EDIT: Or if you have a good amp, just buy a decent mic and let it do the talking
Quote by SZ320man
http://pro-audio.musiciansfriend.com/product/Line-6-Toneport-GX-USB-Recording-Interface?sku=241406

Line6 toneport - I use one, for $50 it kicks ass, plus MF gives free shipping on this

EDIT: I forgot it also comes w/ amplitube

HI I have musicians friend account but didn't see the 50 dollar price listing will check it out .I do have a mic and a crate tube amp that I bought from musicians friend.
And its free shipping usually for orders over 99.00 dollars .Cool I'm in ! Thanks
Last edited by muddshovel at Oct 12, 2008,