How to improve fingering and pickin with some bends......i REALLY wanna be fast from "SWEET CHILD O MINE" kind of SOLOs to "BEAT IT" ( VAN HALEN SOLO) to more fast like CANON ROCK...............wat kind of practices should i do.???
practice
i have problems with the fast part in the intro of fade to black
Quote by PrimalScreamer
Hey TS i just stole your girlfriends wallet and found what seems to be your balls inside.

Gear:
Guitars
Stagg H300 GBK
Framus Nashville
Samick Malibu
Strat/SG Faded Custom
Hopf Acoustic
Hopf Semi Acoustic
Amp
Peavey Deuce Series
Do them slowly and in the right timing. Slowly work your way up.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
practice scales daily using down picking, up picking and alt picking.
Quote by MASTER JiMMY
Stop failing, and things will work out.
Practice slow with a metronome.

Also, practice fast downstrokes. Accuracy is key, but do them as fast as you can before they start getting sloppy. Always with a steady rhythm. Your hand naturally wants to upstroke after a downstroke, so once you get speed with the downstroke the upstrokes will be less difficult to add in.
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
Quote by Garou1911
Your hand naturally wants to upstroke after a downstroke, so once you get speed with the downstroke the upstrokes will be less difficult to add in.
this is the way to learn alt. pick.... everyone seeems to learn it by accident
just play scales and do exercises with good technique using small efficient motions and speed should naturally flow. There are lots of techniques you can use to play fast (sweeping, tapping, legato, economy picking) so practice exercises in those sort of things one I recommend is trills from your pinky to third finger because often pinky strength really limits players.
Mr. Butlertron are you A handsome B smart C scrap metal or D all of the above
Scangrade thats easy I'm A and B but not C, so it can't be all of the above, but you can't fill in two ovals Nooo!
Mr. Butlertron the answer is C... you fuckwad