alright, im going to sound like a little whiney spoiled dick here but im pretty pissed off right now.

well, ac/dc tickets went on sale not too long ago (probably sold out by now) and my whole famiyl was trying to get some. well i ended up having the computer that got the tickets, section 126 row 32 at the Rogers Center and when i call my mom i find out she has the page to buy tickets at section A6 (first section right in front of the stage and beside the runway, they're were 3rd row from the stage). well we tell her to buy them because we can always sell the others for a crap load of money. now, my moms used ticket master countless times, she's bought at least 10 different tickets off of it, and now for some reason she can't figure it out. well the ticketmaster times out and we are stuck with our other seats.

don't get me wrong im grateful for the seats but am i a dick for being really pissed off she screwed up? the tickets were literally 3rd row and the same cost as the tickets i got which are about half way in the stadium, and if you know the Rogers Center then you know that is pretty freaking far.
Shit happens. Get over it.

Your mom rocks btw.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Thats why you never let women near a computer

EDIT= it is pretty awesome that your entire family want tickets though
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Quote by Les Paul57
alright, im going to sound like a little whiney spoiled dick here but im pretty pissed off right now.

well, ac/dc tickets went on sale not too long ago (probably sold out by now) and my whole famiyl was trying to get some. well i ended up having the computer that got the tickets, section 126 row 32 at the Rogers Center and when i call my mom i find out she has the page to buy tickets at section A6 (first section right in front of the stage and beside the runway, they're were 3rd row from the stage). well we tell her to buy them because we can always sell the others for a crap load of money. now, my moms used ticket master countless times, she's bought at least 10 different tickets off of it, and now for some reason she can't figure it out. well the ticketmaster times out and we are stuck with our other seats.

don't get me wrong im grateful for the seats but am i a dick for being really pissed off she screwed up? the tickets were literally 3rd row and the same cost as the tickets i got which are about half way in the stadium, and if you know the Rogers Center then you know that is pretty freaking far.

... I'd be happy with tickets period.
Roger's Centre isn't that big...
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
i dont like people who buy tickets and sell them for an inflated price
Yes, you do sound like a whiney spoiled dick
Extispicy: Predicting The Future Though The Study Of Animal Entrails...
Quote by Ramones06
Yes, you do sound like a whiney spoiled dick

yeah. its just at an ac/dc concert 3rd row would be amazing. im starting to get over it, just a huge piss off.
Quote by Les Paul57

You are a ****.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
i think nows the time to announce that i have tickets to see Mastodon, Opeth, Cynic, Megadeth, Judas Priest and Testament
All in the next 6 months. That aside,

its understandable that your pissed off, still had you never known about the other tickets, you wouldve probably been happy with the ones you got. I mean, your going to see AC(LIGHTNING BOLT)DC! Thats good enough
DOWN WITH THIS SORT OF THING
and
CAREFUL NOW

No man needs a holiday more than the man who has just had one.
Quote by eazy-c
You are a ****.

hey a new gutair isn't going to buy itself.

and to above, yeah, i just got really excited, im getting over it a lot better now.
Am i lucky or what? I waited for a while for AC/DC tickets and some noob let their session time out and i scored some in section A6

Gear:
Ibanez JPM P100A
Schecter C7 Loomis
Ibanez Rg1570
Agile Intrepid 828 Pro Dual
Schecter Omen FR Extreme
Ibanez RG550 (Fernandez Sustainer)
Laney World Series 120-TR
POD X3 Live
Quote by blue_bogan
Am i lucky or what? I waited for a while for AC/DC tickets and some noob let their session time out and i scored some in section A6

well, considerign you live in austrailia have fun payign for the plane ride. see you there.