Would you go for the ESP or the Jackson RR3?

I play thrash metal.
TESTAMENT, SCAR SYMMETRY......SELF EXPLANATORY

ALEX SKOLNICK, PER NILSSON........ADULATION MANDATORY

Gear: JACKSON RR3

Member#25 of the IRON MAIDEN ARE GODS CLUB. PM Revelations to Join
lol sorry but the LTD is better..the rr3 has some whack trem..
also..when i had my rr3, the chips and shit that it got started to annoy me.
LTD!
=BROLY - HIS POWER IS MAXIMUM=
Quote by fairycake92
lol sorry but the LTD is better..the rr3 has some whack trem..
also..when i had my rr3, the chips and shit that it got started to annoy me.
LTD!

If you're gonna be careless with a pointy guitar like the RR chips in the paint are to be expected, but I cant see how that would effect the overall rating of a guitar.

Boils down to :

what shape you like best

do you need (or want for that matter) a tremolo system

do you want active pickups (if you're using a SS amp you wont get much out of them anyway)

I'd go with the RR3 since I find it to be very enjoyable to play while sitting down and it has a great set of pickups, while my main dislike for the LTD would be the horrid shape and 'flashy' inlays that are pretty much useless.
Quote by Demonazzz
I prefer barbed wire strings. I find I can get the most br00t41 tonez with it.
Quote by lokster
If you're gonna be careless with a pointy guitar like the RR chips in the paint are to be expected, but I cant see how that would effect the overall rating of a guitar.

Boils down to :

what shape you like best

do you need (or want for that matter) a tremolo system

do you want active pickups (if you're using a SS amp you wont get much out of them anyway)

I'd go with the RR3 since I find it to be very enjoyable to play while sitting down and it has a great set of pickups, while my main dislike for the LTD would be the horrid shape and 'flashy' inlays that are pretty much useless.

granted the inlays need a bit of work :P
but its not even my being careless..my old one just got weird chips everywhere..i have a large room, large stage space, but it was just the same with my razorback..dings everywhere..
=BROLY - HIS POWER IS MAXIMUM=