Anyone else ever had it when nothing seems to go right for a few days? i am having it right now, i want to hang out with my friends today but i don't have any money with me and none on my card, so i went to the bank to transfer some, but it was packed and the servers were running slow, plus i was already late, so i decided i was already ****ing pissed off and so i went home, phoned my friends and said i couldn't make it, so i have let them down and they are dissapointed, this is just one of the many things that have happened the past few days that have made me thing luck isn't on my side at the moment.

TLR-I'm having shit luck and venting it, anyone else been in this position?
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
ddo you know what sucks more? your friends invited you out of sympathy, they don't really want you to come
Sig space available, give me some praise
There's 365 days in a year.
And god knows how many years in your lifetime.

... Get the fuck over it.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Last edited by Oblivion_Rps at Oct 10, 2008,
You're doing it to yourself ... You could have just waited easily. But, nooooo.
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.
Yeah It happens to me every ****ing day. You learn to live with it. Things will turn around eventually by themselves or you learn to deal with everything shit that happens to you and laugh it off. or you get horribly depressed and eventually hang yourself.

I meant to put it in there EDIT: You stop bitching on the internet and turn stuff around by yourself. Sometimes you can't do it by yourself, but you have to remember that there is always someone worse off than you.
its okay now you have more time to fap and the best part is you dont have to have money to fap
Quote by upchuck51
its okay now you have more time to fap and the best part is you dont have to have money to fap

Thank you for putting everything into perspective .
that sucks dude.

at least you can drive! right?
FREE THE PEAR

Robot Lewis Stevenson of the Timesplitters group! Join!
dude you think thats bad I got stepped on by a damn horse today, it may of broken my foot
Quote by korinaflyingv

Don't worry, could be worse, you could live in Hatfield.

****ing dump.
join the ****ing club and stop whining...
Mesa F-30 - 1x12 V30
PRS SE Custom 24 (GFS Crunchy PATs)
PRS SE Singlecut (Evo/Air Norton)
1989 Starforce (GFS PowerRails)
Morley Tremonti Power Wah, TS7 (808-Mod), Pitchblack, Boss DD-3, DE FnC
Quote by donender
Anyone else ever had it when nothing seems to go right for a few days? i am having it right now, i want to hang out with my friends today but i don't have any money with me and none on my card, so i went to the bank to transfer some, but it was packed and the servers were running slow, plus i was already late, so i decided i was already ****ing pissed off and so i went home, phoned my friends and said i couldn't make it, so i have let them down and they are dissapointed, this is just one of the many things that have happened the past few days that have made me thing luck isn't on my side at the moment.

I had shit luck for the whole of 2007.
I did not like 2007.

wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
yeah dude you can't hang ut with your friends. thanks for sharing this with us.

oh but wait you don't see hundreds of millions of little african children pop up on UG and be like "oh noez i gotz da AIDS..."

the message here is be thankful for what you've got.
Quote by el-ECTRO
I had shit luck for the whole of 2007.
I did not like 2007.

I had a good last quarter of 2007. Lately 2007 has sucked. Mostly because it's 2008. Fucking 2008. I blame 2004 for this.
Last edited by consecutive e at Oct 10, 2008,
Quote by donender

More like a year and a half for me.
Quote by Platinum Pro
join the crowd man..... i have had a shity week....me and my GF split..... me and her have been fighting for the past week...

Welcome to the club man, exclusives include heartbreak and a general feeling of wishing you were dead. But at least we're still banging.
I just realized everybody on UG is not hanging with their friends we are all being losers sitting on the Internet well not all of us are doing that becuase I am actully I'm study hall right now and I am sure there are other similar cases and I am sure I will be on UG when I get home tonight well maybe idk yet I might have a date
Quote by upchuck51
I just realized everybody on UG is not hanging with their friends we are all being losers sitting on the Internet well not all of us are doing that becuase I am actully I'm study hall right now and I am sure there are other similar cases and I am sure I will be on UG when I get home tonight well maybe idk yet I might have a date

speak for yourself, I'm just passing time waiting for my girlfriend to arrive
Quote by upchuck51

Hey!... no... wait.... oh yeah, I am a loser... nevermind...
Today i went to my 2nd guitarists chris's house to practice. HIS AMP BROKE.i got home planning a hot date with my gf.LEFT MY PHONE AT CHRIS' HOUSE. went on msn to see if any1 had her number, my mate was having a bad day and called me a tw*t. MY DAD RANG THE HOUSE TO TELL ME ONE OF HIS FRIENDS I KNEW VERY WELL JUST DIED. F*ck ive had a bad day.
Gear
Ibanez GRG170DX
Bluerock Begginers Strat
Fender Acoustic
Bluerock Begginers 10W Amp
Lne 6 Spider 3 15
Gear to come
Les Paul Copy(Fixing up to be good)
Quote by Untitled001
One of my best friends has been ignoring me for two weeks.

Meh

I hate that.
Quote by HelpTravesty
Hey everyone, SMOKE WEED!

It's raining blood from a lacerated sky.

Sounds sort of like the past 8 years of my life.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
i know the feeling, my friend who's a UGer has been chilling with Ladyhellraiser lately, and um guess what, we're all kinda playing and my hand decides to be an asshole and not work properly while i'm trying to play