Good post.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by lp_breaker
you are doing something, like using the computer, listening to music and wanking and someone around you never stops talking to you! argh lol

yes
lp345: It's a virus
rage6945: i went on a little bit torrent spree and got Jay-z's black album
nebno6:Maybe it's god punishing you for having a bad music taste.
nowa90:UGNED!!
Quote by lp_breaker
you are doing something, like using the computer , listening to music and someone around you never stops talking to you! argh lol

yeah kinda like you... now quit whining.
Well, whenever I pull out my cock to have a wank, they all seem to stop talking. Some of them even leave.
Does it bother you when you encounter rather pointless threads? "argh lol"
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Quote by lp_breaker
you are doing something, like using the computer , listening to music and someone around you never stops talking to you! argh lol

No, I'm not a ass. If someone has something to say to me, I show respect for the individual and listen to them. Courtesy is very important.

"A civilized man can be far more discourteous than a savage, for a civilized man can be discourteous without having his skull split open."

Quote by LordBishek
Well, whenever I pull out my cock to have a wank, they all seem to stop talking. Some of them even leave.

I tried that in the elevator full of screeching Chinese but nobody left.

Edit: Ooops, there goes the respect and courtesy...
No not really
Extispicy: Predicting The Future Though The Study Of Animal Entrails...
or when your in the car listenening to your ipod. and your parents try to talk to you. and you have to keep taking one of the ear buds out and make them repeat everything they said. youd think that after about after five minutes of that happening theyd get the point. but my parents keep on going.
Quote by icesk8erqueen8
or when your in the car listenening to your ipod. and your parents try to talk to you. and you have to keep taking one of the ear buds out and make them repeat everything they said. youd think that after about after five minutes of that happening theyd get the point. but my parents keep on going.

Same here.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Quote by icesk8erqueen8

Too true! I can never listen to a song from start to finish without having to pause the songs! Even if I tell them to let me to listen to music for a while.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO