Farida FH-69
http://www.faridaguitars.co.uk/farida_fh69.html

I literally fell in love when I saw it, it looks so much nicer in person.

But ignoring the looks, what does everyone think of the spec?

I'll give it a play next time I'm in town, I can't find any reviews about it. If it plays good as it looks, I'll be paying over 10 months for it. I'm a poor college student.
what do you think of the spec though?

Model
FH-69

Type
Offset contoured Electric

Body
Mahogany w/ Quality Maple Veneer

Neck
Maple

Neck Join
Set Neck

Fingerboard
Ebony

Pickguard
None

Pickup
Seymour Duncan

Machine Head
Gotoh

Bridge
Wilkinson

Hardware
Gold

Finish
Tobacco Sunburst
I don't like the fact it just said 'Seymour Duncan' for the pickups, it sounds quite unprofessional.

Otherwise, sounds good.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
I have just been in Dawson's in the UK and played this guitar. The looks may not be to everyones taste, but it is comfortable as hell to hold, rapid neck on it. For me it plays very well but I'm no pro. On the humbuckers it sustains while you go and make some tea and have a nap, noodling around is easy. You can get the heavy rocking/metal tones from it then switch over the pick ups and get your bluesy type soloing stuff from it. It covers all the bases for my next purchase (I went looking for an Ibanez RG series). Got a deluxe power strat tuned down for the hendrix/srv (awful attempts) an epiphone les paul chameleon (I love that thing especially for what i payed for it) for more rockier type stuff and I think the Farida is going to do everything in between and outside those ranges!

I'm putting a deposit down on it now and will pick it up next week!