Yeh, just some intro/verse1 thing that i started working on... don't normally do progressive metal, just not my thing but i've been listening to Dream Theater lately and I thought what the hell, I'll give it a shot...

ALSO, included in the winrar thing is the continuation of my previous song, almost completed... just lemme know what yeh think thanks
Attachments:
New WinRAR ZIP archive.zip
~~You are nothing. I am a God among men, creating the Universe before leaving you blinded and wandering.~~
Letters to Zaya
First one is win.
It's got solid construction and just blasts right through. I loved the whole thing.
I also feel a Between the Buried and Me vibe coming from that one.

2nd, is meh. Not because it doesn't appear to be finished, but because I have pure contempt towards string-y intros.
The riffs afterwards were pretty good though.
you posted the first one before.

the second ones intro sounded way like the intro to the crusade by trivium but yeah its pretty cool, i just hate synth these days tho so i didnt like that
haha noone likes synth!

thanks... yeh the second one i'm just kinda doing for fun, and haha if yer gonna say it sounds like the crusade you might as well say it sounds like every other song on the planet that does that same one string melody thing... or maybe i dunno... yeh dont listen to trivium much?

again thanks! and I personally love the synth
~~You are nothing. I am a God among men, creating the Universe before leaving you blinded and wandering.~~
Letters to Zaya
Quote by Ryioku
haha noone likes synth!

thanks... yeh the second one i'm just kinda doing for fun, and haha if yer gonna say it sounds like the crusade you might as well say it sounds like every other song on the planet that does that same one string melody thing... or maybe i dunno... yeh dont listen to trivium much?

again thanks! and I personally love the synth

Yep. Iron Maiden is the one that really sticks out in mind.