I've got a vintage 75 model Morley Power Fuzz Wah that is in close to mint condition. I never use it anymore and would love to trade into something I would use. I am looking for a delay and a dirtbox. Maybe a DD-3 and a Metal Muff w/Top Boost, but I'll consider pretty much anything. Not looking for anything super expensive that way maybe I could work out a trade towards both.

If you got a delay or a dirtbox and looking for an awesome wah, hit me up!

Thanks

***** I can take some fresh pics if there is any interest!*****

Please don't send relies in a PM, I don't always get them. For fastest response, post here or e-mail me at moon909230@bellsouth.net
03 Gibson Les Paul Premium Plus Standard
96 Gibson Les Paul Classic
99 Gibson Les Paul Classic
00 Gibson Les Paul Custom Plus
91 Gibson Les Paul Studio Lite
09 Gibson Les Paul Standard Plus

05 Marshall DSL 100 Silver 1 of 200
I may be interested and I have a DD-3 I'll be disposing of fairly soon. If you got some sound clips that would be great, but if I don't like it, I will take cash for the DD-3 if that was no hassle to you.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Sorry, don't have anyway to record clips. You might try searching Google for some. I would be interested in the DD-3 if you have a distorion to go along with it or possibly cash. I did a price search on my wah and the going rate was between $150 and $200. I also checked on DD-3's and Metal Muffs and they were going for around $125 for the pair. I would trade even, if I can get lucky and find someone with both, or I would trade on one pedal and take what the other would cost used in cash.
91 Gibson Les Paul Studio Lite
09 Gibson Les Paul Standard Plus

05 Marshall DSL 100 Silver 1 of 200
On Hold Pending Trade