Page 1 of 4
Hey Guys, Just picked Up my laney protube 50w combo GREAT ampl..

pics soon lemme get the camera

Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Last edited by Bostonrocks at Oct 10, 2008,
Wah Wah Wee Wah?
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Maybe he did...
Quote by Liberation
Every time I see your avatar I want to slit your neck with a butterknife. Goddamn Pingu.
It's beyond freaking loud I had it at half on the clean channel at it's absolutley amazing It's like AC/DC in a box on the clean channel cranked

the dirty channel is like a great 80s metal and some older 70s rock like Boston and stuff
Quote by gregs1020
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
245 :d :d
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
It's amazing how well it responds to dynamics on the clean channel

CLIPZORZ soon
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
yeah it was a sweet deal..

It nails Clapton on the clean channel with a strat up all the way
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
it looks sweet.
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
it is chea man it is
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
yeah It's great

it's like beyond loud for 50w I'm so happy I live in the country
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
This is a VERY old thread. Do not bother posting. The TS traded it a long time ago for a Blues Jr I think, which was traded for a Vox AC15, which was traded for a JCM900, which is now going to be traded for something else

Congrats dude!

that must be the range rover of chevy's.

PS: I think I just hurt my neck
Last edited by 311ZOSOVHJH at Jan 29, 2010,

Hurt your neck laughing?
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
haha sorry

lol
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
sweet deal man. though i must say...Laneys don't seem to be that special in the aesthetics department...but who the hell cares what it looks like! (me..) we just care about how it SOUNDS!!
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
*fellow LEO feel free to give a shout out
This thread is useless without clips.
Quote by slash_rocks2005
sweet deal man. though i must say...Laneys don't seem to be that special in the aesthetics department...but who the hell cares what it looks like! (me..) we just care about how it SOUNDS!!

no it's a pretty ugly thing but man it sounds good I'll have clips in just min I have to finish recording them I have one of it with the fuzz of mine already
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
oh ok then, lol i didn't wanna offend you by saying your amp was ugly-that's like insulting your mother. in fact...say what you want about my mom but don't talk bad about my amp.

LOL. hurry up w/ them clips, and i like your sig, i remember reading in on that thread
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
*fellow LEO feel free to give a shout out
ha yeah that was a great thread no i won't talk bad about your amp.

btw the clips won't do it any justic
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
Clipz are up guys
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
Frikin' sweet.

I must say, I am jealous.
Mitch Hedberg Group
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/koalabears/

Quote by Irnmaiden4life
why didnt you just play like crap?
if you need help with that, ask Vincent745

Quote by imgooley
Awe, so cute...

How old are you?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Old enough to yell rape.
Thanks SSL

It also does a great crazy train sound.
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
I had a shot at one of those a few months back. The guy never answered my e-mail from clist. My guess is he got slewed with calls. Congrats!
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
thanks gregs. it's great
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
it is it is, where's acdc I recorded the clipz just for him
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
the ones that say laney on em maybe?

click on view all Mp3s and they're at the bottmn
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
I know it's hilarious thats like all the cleaner you can get it at a gig volume

but it's like AC/DC in a box when you turn the thing up on the "clean" channel it so freaking loud though
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
yeah 50 it starts getting really really REALLY loud once you get past about 5
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
I dunno
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
Page 1 of 4