Hi Folks

Hi my name is Rene Ramos and I'm new to guitar playing and just bought my first rig and it's Randall's RM100M and it came with "Blackface", "Plexi" and "XTC" modules. I also bought Kirk Hammets KH2 module. I''m into Old School Hard Rock and Metal from "Ratt" to "Firehouse" to "Winger" to "Dangerous Toys" to "Megadeth". I play rythm guitar. My question is I want to attach Digitech"s new "Hardwire" CR-7 Stereo Chorus and DL-8 Delay/Looper to my rig. How will these two pedals enhance my sound? I look foward in hearing from anyone. Thank you.

Sincerly.
Rene Ramos
Chorus and delay kinda thicken up the sound a bit. From what I've heard and seen, the DT Hardwire series is pretty good.
Chorus effect is a modulation technique that makes it sound as if two guitars are playing at the same time. Delay effect is a modulation technique that delays your signal obvioulsly and plays it back at a different rate providing an 'echo' if you will. That delay pedal can probably do all kinds of things including reverse delay. Don't know not a pedal expert. Those pedals can be used together and I don't think it will sound bad if that is what you asking.

And yes, to Goolz, point - from what I've read they are very good pedals. Pricey tho ay?

Welcome to UG and I'm envious of your amp - I take it you like it.
Hey Imgooley and 311ZOSOVHHJH.

Hay guys thanks for the help and explaining the pedals.
The Hardwire series is GREAT. I like them alot.
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
i know that digitech pedals in the past have been really digital sounding.. like my gnx3000..
but are the hardwire pedals any good? i play a blue junior and i want a pretty good overdrive.. i was wondering how good the hardwire one was?
I have the Delay and Chorus and I think they sound fantastic. I tried out a LOT of pedals too...
i haven't tried the hardwire pedals, but for the type of music you'll be playing, i think a chorus and delay would be a good idea. just try out as many different pedals as you can, etc. etc.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?