Page 1 of 2
My roommate, a buddy of his from high school, and myself decided to stay in last night and just knock a few back in the room. We had the ol' Super Nintendo going with some music playing and as the night went on the music got louder and louder...as we ourselves probably did as well. Well eventually we hear someone knocking at the door, and look through the peep-hole to see the bitch CA's (same as RA, our school is weird) from the floor below us standing there, notebooks in hand. We knew it was just cause of the noise (they had no way of knowing we were drinking in there) but we couldn't open the door right away cause we're idiots and had all the empties scattered around the room. They continue knocking and after awhile one of them calls someone on their phone, so thinking it'll be the cops or something, we quickly finish stashing everything and open the door. Turns out she just called the director of our hall, who was there to greet my drunken-yet-trying-to-act-sober ass.

Long story short(er) I had a nice chat with her while the two CA's searched our room and disposed of the rest of the beer, and the three of us will have to have a "meeting" with the hall directer sometime. Everyone I've talked to said it's not really a big deal, probably just have to wash windows and stuff like that and maybe have to take some class. No cops involved at all. But I think they bought our "scared freshman" act and will go relatively easy on us, and we did manage to save seven or eight beers. Seems like it's gonna turn out as well as it could, given how stupid we were about it.

Anyway, just felt like telling someone about it cause everyone on the floor already knows and all my other friends are in class. So anyone else have any similar experiences?
“A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do.”
-Bob Dylan

Quote by Freezer Burn

Congratz on the having the longest wall of text ever!

thank god i live in canada
Quote by AgentWiggles
Thanks, douche.

Quote by SlayingDragons
Dude...

Gear:
Ibanez SZ 520QM
Ibanez RG 450DXB
Fender Big Apple Stratocaster
Pod XT Live
Peavey XXX Half Stack
Peavey Bandit 112
and a soul of Rock n' Roll
Quote by kevC4
Don't drink.

there is nothing wrong with drinking as long as your responsible with it and don't act stupid. a couple friends knocking back some beers in the safety of there room is fine if you ask me.
Quote by Vin2254
there is nothing wrong with drinking as long as your responsible with it and don't act stupid. a couple friends knocking back some beers in the safety of there room is fine if you ask me.

Just to say , my post was kidna sarcastic/ironic.

seizure for you
Quote by Mezmy
16 in Belgium!
I love living in Europe

i dont
Quote by diofan88
I lol'd hard

Quote by tattyreagh
That's terrible and hilarious in equal measures...

theyre talking about my comment
wow. calm down. i got caught drinking in my dorm to. went to the "meeting." they slapped me on the wrist and made me go to an hour long seminar where we watched a video of a drunk teenager die in an emergency room. ****ing weird. its no big deal. just dont do it often or you could get kicked out or lose scholarship money if you have it.
Quote by Mezmy
16 in Belgium!
I love living in Europe

BELGIUM FTW!!!!
Van Hoboken seg?
Quote by StratoTele
Let's tip one back to not drinking.

STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
i assume this is at university?!

a university with no alcohol?!

it just doesn't make sense
hahaha 21 years for drinking legally

it's 18 years here (for buying at least), that's a bit rough, german, denmark etc all have 16 years.
Our RA didn't mind as long as we kept the noise down and didn't do anything stupid. Even when we were too loud he generally just charged at us and yelled. BUT, the lady RA upstairs would almost always write anyone up that she caught.

On one occasion my friend got caught drunkenly writing some lame insult on the RA's dry/erase board on his door, but all that led to was a meeting and then some time with a counselor. I assume you'll get something even less severe, or at the very least it won't be much more harsh.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Beer is delicious. Your RA or CA (weird ass school) would have lost her fukking arm!
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
That's so ****ed up. Some friends of mine got caught getting pissed on a school skiing trip when they were 15. All the happened was that the alcohol was confiscated.

Yet you, a student cannot drink without getting in trouble.
You didn't have to be all "scared frosh"
You should have straight up "Yeah, we were drinking, sorry"
Now they will know you are "scared frosh" (so to speak)
and try to "scare" you more

no parties in your room anymore
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Quote by Mezmy
16 in Belgium!
I love living in Europe

Same in the Netherlands.

Quote by NielsWho
Same in the Netherlands.

Cheers for the people who speak dutch
OMG what a noob you are.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
16 years old legal age FTW !!!

YEAH !

Now kiss my ass you coservative bastards

Quote by imdeth

I'm funny

BLUES
you should have thrown the beer bottles out of the window
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by NielsWho
Same in the Netherlands.

Same in Portugal
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

At my school no one gives a shit about drinking, including the RAs. Im not bragging though, because they are utterly ruthless towards all other drugs. Cops are in my building all the time busting kids for weed, probably half of the drug users I know have gotten arrested at one point or another here.

Quote by will123456789
you should have thrown the beer bottles out of the window

No he definitely should not have, throwing stuff out of windows like that is a felony.
Quote by Zardokk
Everybody must get stoned! (If they are me.)
Drunk students, well I never.

Sucks to be you, I guess; such a shame about America's puritannical attitudes to drinking.

Quote by marktuazon
Commonly, kids begin to drink like at age 15 or 16.

Where are you from? Here it's about 12/13.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Happened to me last year, except we had 8 handles and a couple 40s. We managed to save 3 handles when they came in, so we all got black out after they left.

Had to take a class, pay a noise violation fine, and help out at some gay activity that the RA's run over the weekend. Off campus living ftw
Quote by Popsai
Same in Portugal

(I'm 18 so I don't care that it's not the) Same in Canada
founding member of the Bill Bailey fan club (assuming there isn't already one)

proudly not an overly proud vegetarian
Page 1 of 2