Evenin'.

Well, firstly, let me just say that I'm not sure wether this belongs in this forum. If not, tell me and I'll get rid of it.

Well, now that that's out of the way; the point of this thread:

Can anyone here please make me, or recomend me a good band logo maker?

Band Name: Dream Therapy
Genre: Symphonic Power Metal/Hard Rock

Anything else, just ask.

Thanks.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by Punkismygod
Take the logo of dream theater and just change theater to therapy!

/thread
Professional Mixing available at request.

Everton FC
maybe a picture form a hospital salon, and if you want to make it look more childish, make a bubble from someone about him dreaming of your band.i dont know,its difficult to create a logo for a band, but at least you got the name down...
Quote by szekelymihai
maybe a picture form a hospital salon, and if you want to make it look more childish, make a bubble from someone about him dreaming of your band.i dont know,its difficult to create a logo for a band, but at least you got the name down...

Well my keyboardist suggested 'Gene Therapy' but then it turned to Dream Therapy...

Anyways logo! How would you suggest I get a logo then?
Carmel is hawt
Quote by Oblivion_Rps

Well my keyboardist suggested 'Gene Therapy' but then it turned to Dream Therapy...

Anyways logo! How would you suggest I get a logo then?

well you might try google but thats the wrong way.the good way would be if one of your band members knew to "play" in photoshop, go with a camera, take a picture of what you would like and the edit it. but then, you're the Joker....
Quote by szekelymihai
well you might try google but thats the wrong way.the good way would be if one of your band members knew to "play" in photoshop, go with a camera, take a picture of what you would like and the edit it. but then, you're the Joker....

^^ Photoshop is good, I recommend Adobe Illustrator too.
Alright, thanks guys. I'm gonna try gettin' hold of Photoshop, and experiment with some stuff.

(Unless of course one of you lot would like to... ease my pain and do it for me )
Carmel is hawt
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Alright, thanks guys. I'm gonna try gettin' hold of Photoshop, and experiment with some stuff.

(Unless of course one of you lot would like to... ease my pain and do it for me )

sorry dude but i only know how to spell its name right: Pothosohp
Quote by Oblivion_Rps

TADA!

These guys are class.