Is on tonight at 10.50pm GMT

Just a friendly reminder so nobody forgets
Say hi

Playing: Sleeping Dogs, FIFA 13, Guild Wars 2, Borderlands 2
Reading: The Hobbit

Watching: How I met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, 24

Listening: Muse - The 2nd Law
Thanks, I missed when it was first shown.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
ooh i missed that the first time thanks for reminding me!
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
I managed to catch the first half last time and it kinda sucked... Hopefully the second half will be better.
Thanks for the heads up. I wasn't aware it was being repeated.
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Yeah it wasn't actually that good. There were some good moments.
The IT crowd guys did a good sketch, and there was a good one with fancy dress...
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Yeah it wasn't as good as I thought it would be, though it does make me feel bad saying that given that it's for amnesty...but yeah it wasn't that great.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
Quote by daniel.mycoe
Yeah it wasn't as good as I thought it would be, though it does make me feel bad saying that given that it's for amnesty...but yeah it wasn't that great.

Think of how I feel... I'm an Amnesty member...
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I