What model charvel has a floyd rose II, a charvel humbucker in the bridge and an slanted s/c in the neck? I cant find pics of it anywhere.. I played one in curly music in Livepool and it was class!
You can rest when you're dead.

User of
Schecter Guitars
Blackstar Amps
MXR Effects
Yeah it is! but it was in a dirty white/ mellow yellow colour.

User of
Schecter Guitars
Blackstar Amps
MXR Effects
Do you guys reckon it would be worth it for 350 with a free case?? I loved it and im deffo thinkin about it, just fancied a second opinion

User of
Schecter Guitars
Blackstar Amps
MXR Effects
not sure, the floyd rose II isn't meant to be as good as OFRs (but i haven't tried them). I'm not too well up on charvels to be honest, maybe try contacting CJ rocker (his name is something like that, i think he's on the who to listen to list...)?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
The only thing is that the 3dr has a reverse headstock and the one I played doesnt.

User of
Schecter Guitars
Blackstar Amps
MXR Effects
http://grimmusic.grimfacts.org/sold/Charvel4.JPG

The guitar i played was exactly like this but wasnt a charvette and had a floyd rose II. Also the nut on the one I played was strange, instead of having an allen key slot, it was just like a negative screwdriver slot. Like a straight line.

User of
Schecter Guitars
Blackstar Amps
MXR Effects
anybody know?

User of
Schecter Guitars
Blackstar Amps
MXR Effects
I thought FR IIs were OFRs haha. I know a lot of kramers had the FR II system and are still intact today (ones from the 80s). If it looks feels and sounds good i'd jump on it if i had the cash.
nah, i don't think so:

http://www.vintagekramer.com/parts6.htm (scroll down to floyd rose II)

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
That is a JT6 on a Charvel 3DR, and is double locking. Just make sure you aren't confusing it for a 275, which had the single locking Floyd. Good price for it too (sorry for the old post bump, but I've been away and wanted to answer this?
The top end American and Japanese Kramers had OFR's. The cheap Korean made had FR II's. I wouldn't buy it if its got a FRII but if you liked it then go for it. Might be a Charvel Charvette though, which were mediocre I heard.

EDIT:

Damn didn't realize how old this thread was when I answered.
2003 Music Man Axis Pacific Blue Burst
Last edited by DSOTM80 at Oct 16, 2008,