Does it still work? >_>

I've got a can from 17 years ago used once and was extremely effective then.

Im short guy living in the ghetto. I always get picked on because of my long hair, light skin, and band shirts . I've never been physically harmed, thank god.. but probably close. I just figured if someone attacks me go Hannibal style and try to chew up their ear/face.

But this mace thing can be pretty effective. Is it still good after so many years? Still as good as it was 17 years ago? Anyway to test it out without trying it on myself/a friend <_<
Last edited by Supafly1824 at Oct 10, 2008,
Just have a buddy come over...

"Hey dude, look at this!!"

"Wha?"

*SPRAY*

"AWWW ****, My EYES!!!"

"Yup, still works."
this is the tried and tested way of testing mace. get the can, look directly at the nozzle and spray.. if you fall on the floor screaming in pain, you best test it once more just to be safe, if it does it again. your good to go!
Does it have a best before date?
if yes, well then, there's your answer.

it's weird to think people carry around a can of Mace or pepper spray (are they the same thing?). It's not a common thing in England. (Is it even legal over here?)
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Mace expires. It should have an expiration date on the can. Although... the mace I had that expired leaked on me and I didn't wash my hands and it got in my eyes and it still sucked.

So just spray your friend in the eyes and see what happens.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by Supafly1824
Does it still work? >_>

My mom had has a can of mace form about 17 years ago used once and she said it was extremely effective. On the can it says police use only.

Im short guy living in the ghetto. I always get picked on because of my long hair, light skin, and band shirts . I've never been physically harmed, thank god.. but probably close. I just figured if someone attacks me go Hannibal style and try to chew up their ear/face.

But this mace thing can be pretty effective. Is it still good after so many years? Still as good as it was 17 years ago? Anyway to test it out without trying it on myself/a friend <_<

i suggest you dont use it unless COMPLETELY necessary because black people are like chains and chains of friends so if you spray one they will remember you and pick on you like you will never get enough of it
Quote by dragen_slair

"Wha?"

*SPRAY*

"AWWW ****, My EYES!!!"

"Yup, still works."

lmfao this made my lol so hard
Quote by Supafly1824
Does it still work? >_>

My mom had has a can of mace form about 17 years ago used once and she said it was extremely effective. On the can it says police use only.

Mace! What are you a bitch??

Watch and Learn:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3K-mrlYG7Y
Quote by OddOneOut
Does it have a best before date?
if yes, well then, there's your answer.

it's weird to think people carry around a can of Mace or pepper spray (are they the same thing?). It's not a common thing in England. (Is it even legal over here?)

No, only the po-po are allowed to carry it.
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
Jeez, that thing is as old as me. o.0
I'm that dude with the fro.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
Quote by Supertait
No, only the po-po are allowed to carry it.

Sweetie pie, your 'over here' is different to my 'over here'

That said. My friend is a Special Policewoman (thats the voluntary service with full police powers but no pay) and she doesn't carry it. They've been trained to cope with CS gas, but thats all I know.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

does mace work on colored people...i recomend carrying a bottle of White-out with you....hear they hate the stuff!....
Quote by dragen_slair

"Wha?"

*SPRAY*

"AWWW ****, My EYES!!!"

"Yup, still works."

This man knows what he's talking about. Let him guide you in the ways of mace.
Q: Favourite Pink Floyd song?
A: The one where they get wicked high and play Emin and A for an hour.
Quote by OddOneOut
Sweetie pie, your 'over here' is different to my 'over here'

That said. My friend is a Special Policewoman (thats the voluntary service with full police powers but no pay) and she doesn't carry it. They've been trained to cope with CS gas, but thats all I know.

No no no love muffin you have it all wrong.

Im English too, from the wonderful county of Dorrrrrset. I just moved to Canada. I was talking about Englands green and pleasant pastures.
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
wait a second,
how exactly did you know it 1)is seventeen years old (was ther a sign or sumin)
2)used once???
There is more than one thing i have to say...
Quote by ordino
wait a second,
how exactly did you know it 1)is seventeen years old (was ther a sign or sumin)
2)used once???

I was acquired by my mom and used on my dad, shortly before I was born. Its about 17, 18 years old.
It should be good if it's not rusted.

On a side note, how the hell did you get it into a can?

Seriously though, why not buy a NEW can of mace? Is it not sold where you live?
Quote by jetfuel495
that is one goddamn shiny mother****ing toaster you have there
Quote by Dog--
It seems the top of those waffles are burnt.
Quote by imdeth
The toast has little red arrows growing from it. Nobody wants that.

SHUDDUP AND EAT YER TOAST
Quote by Supafly1824
I was acquired by my mom and used on my dad, shortly before I was born. Its about 17, 18 years old.

There must be a funny story behind that...

But mace ****ing hurts... I caught a face full at a legalize cannabis protest last year. Not fun...
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
dont chew on people's ears or faces, what if they bleed and you catch their STDs?
Quote by yellowfrizbee
lmao XxGloriousxX is a genius

Quote by Pinky19
You guys fail. Except for you Glorious. You win.

Once again.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
I would shoot them to death yes, but trying to aim for non-leathal, hoping they live.

which one is it Guitarfreak777?