Page 1 of 6
Hello all,

In honour of UG turning the big 10, I thought it would be nice for everyone to post their favourite memories, posts etc etc of UG in here to share and say "ah, that takes me back" over.

Tried the searchbar, got nothing, if it's been done, let me know and I'll hang my head in shame and beat myself with my sky remote.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
Airship was pretty good, Vincent745 was good until the poor guy got distressed, the MikeH murder witness thing was great, even though he was trolling! Dinkydaisy's dog, the first Gaming Thread. There's a ton of others which I can't remember right now, but I'm sure memories will flood back with other posts.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
When the mods locked every thread that had "the" in the title and that whole catch-22 phase... confusing but fun times for all
YellowGreenBlueRed

Quote by webbtje
You live in a ruler, the only child of trouser water (?); it's very fantastic, and salami!
Does anyone remember Jaked54? That was pretty funny, got closed after 8 pages or so though.

And it was good when Frenchy changed his gender and everyone was like "WUT".
AIRSHIP, Ureh! and mike.h
Yeah i finally got round to all this, so, what shall i put here?

*insert hillarious ego boosting qoute here*

THE GAME
you just lost it
Linetrap?

Is he/she, isnt he/she?!

Wasnt one of my 'favourite memories' but was amusing..

I can't remember as far back as '03/'04 either
Quote by ShaunDiel
Vincent745 or Pit Of Destiny

I wasn't posting then but lurking was just as hilarious.

Damn I was about to suggest Vincent 745.....
Quote by aaciseric
Theres a chav revolution brewing in my area, hopefully my personal hygiene, sobriety, long hair and GnR albums can protect me for some time.
I personally enjoyed the Diglett thread.

oh that is great!

"'Evil men have no songs.' How is it that the Russians have songs?"
drug thread. and that blasted fruit that i shall not speak of that plagued every forum ever.

...and i just lost the game...thanks n47713...
The thread where that girl got the clock after like 12 hours of waiting to find out what it was stands out...and Hotpunksk8rgirl of course.
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
Quote by renegade2031
When the mods locked every thread that had "the" in the title and that whole catch-22 phase... confusing but fun times for all

That was awesome!
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by goth clash
The thread where that girl got the clock after like 12 hours of waiting to find out what it was stands out...and Hotpunksk8rgirl of course.

That was so funny. Any thread she went in she just got bullied.
Quote by sam b
Linetrap?

Is he/she, isnt he/she?!

Wasnt one of my 'favourite memories' but was amusing..

I can't remember as far back as '03/'04 either

j00 l0v3 t3h li3ntr4p!
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Quote by daniel.mycoe
Hello all,

In honour of UG turning the big 10, I thought it would be nice for everyone to post their favourite memories, posts etc etc of UG in here to share and say "ah, that takes me back" over.

Tried the searchbar, got nothing, if it's been done, let me know and I'll hang my head in shame and beat myself with my sky remote.

I don' know why but this bit is making me ****ing laugh my ass off.
"Weeding-Out"

Post here and i'll ban you.

hahah, wasnt too long ago, but it was hilarious, I was banned at the time, and the hundreds of threads full of noobs like,
"1 d1dnT thinck dat u wer srs!?!?!!!!"11!! Im sory!! i lernt ma leson!!!"

hahaha..
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
I've seen a few mention Union Jake. That was damn hilarious, no written word has ever made my jaw drop like that thread where he went on to explain how he cracked one off with his mates sat around.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

The "I jot jumped " thread, where the RUSSEL WHAT THE **** joke came from. Also, the thread about that kid and his gf going on a crazy adventure for a pregnancy test THAT HE NEVER POSTED PICS OF. lmao
Quote by Rengori
It's not like the mods ever get mad at you for going around fucking swear filter.
July 21, 2006. When I made up "UG Day" I made a video, and a massive thread honoring UG, I got 3/4's of the mods (and I'm pretty sure zappp as well) to post on the thread, Chris (wahappen) even sent me a pm thanking me.

Man, I feel bad for everybody that came in post-06. You have no idea how amazingly entertaining the Pit used to be. We had the crazy rivalries, we had so many witty users, there was no such thing as a "4chan meme" and (no offense) but the Pit honestly had some of the best mods back in the day. Cas used to still post on the forums...I could go on and on.

Man I miss those days so freaking much

Edit: there was also one time (I think it was Chung) where a user got someone else to delete their System32 folder.

Harry Potter...or is it? Was a golden thread as well.

OH OH OH MY GOD. There was one time where someone dug up a website of this guy...Aaron something. It was a website of him and his friends playing guitar, and this guy was spoiled as HELL and couldn't play worth a damn.

But man his dad sure could shred a ukelele.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Last edited by Firenze at Oct 10, 2008,
Quote by Firenze
July 21, 2006. When I made up "UG Day" I made a video, and a massive thread honoring UG, I got 3/4's of the mods (and I'm pretty sure zappp as well) to post on the thread, Chris (wahappen) even sent me a pm thanking me.

Man, I feel bad for everybody that came in post-06. You have no idea how amazingly entertaining the Pit used to be. We had the crazy rivalries, we had so many witty users, there was no such thing as a "4chan meme" and (no offense) but the Pit honestly had some of the best mods back in the day. Cas used to still post on the forums...I could go on and on.

Man I miss those days so freaking much

I just remember those days... and even that thread.
But the good days died months after I joined.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
The UG WarRock or PuttPutt games, good times.
Quote by shark38j
You need a Flux Capacitor ........ Oh, wait, that's for time travel.

Quote by GiantRaven
Watch this one lads, I think he has intelligence!

Quote by unplugtheradio
or maybe he has an opinion *GASP*
The time where the user "Vader, Darth" was posting comments now and again really cracked me up. Haven't seen him around in a little while though.
Quote by Karvid

He expected this.

Quote by Tom_hatton
Oh, I just remembered the stickied 5th Fret thread as well

And Jaked54

I remember him now!! God, that was some funny stuff right there
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Quote by markodeano1
1st April - No particular year, but consistent lulz

The joke this year was dissapointing IMO.

>_>

Quote by Tom_hatton
Oh, I just remembered the stickied 5th Fret thread as well

And Jaked54

Eww that guy wants to go to U of M..

If i see him there ill jab him with a sharpened stick for all of UG
The only things we hate are those things we try to hide from others.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Quote by Carmel
Either way, I don't think bananas should be placed in such proximity to an ass

I disagree. Bananas and ass are like peaches and cream.