Ok so i go to a bad school and today i got in a fight which wasn't really my fault. Some kind african american fellow tells me to get out of the way so long story short were fighting, this is during my computer class so everyone is watching, i am doing well and have already given the guy a black eye and a bloody mouth when my friend who thinks shes doing a good job grabs on to me and holds on so the guy hits me in the nose an i get a bloody nose. Then the fight is split up and now people actually are making fun of me for getting a bloody nose when everyone saw the girl humping me not letting go...

What do i do now ?
Last edited by Taygunov at Oct 10, 2008,
Quote by Taygunov
Ok so i go to a bad school and today i got in a fight which wasn't really my fault. Some black stupid ape tells me to get out of the way so long story short were fighting, this is during my computer class so everyone is watching, i am doing well and have already given the guy a black eye and a bloody mouth when my friend who thinks shes doing a good job grabs on to me and holds on so the guy hits me in the nose an i get a bloody nose. Then the fight is split up and now people actually are making fun of me for getting a bloody nose when everyone saw the girl humping me not letting go...

What do i do now ?

If he was black how did you give him a black eye?
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by Taygunov
black stupid ape

ROFL!
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Quote by Taygunov
i got in a fight which wasn't really my fault.

Some black stupid ape

Hmmm....

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
This is ape sign language for stupid by the way.

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
no i didnt call him that to his face, i didn't even start anything, and by black stupid ape i meant 3 different things

1. he was black
2. he was stupid
3. he was really fat and gay looking

but i haven't got anything really helpfull exept Daniel8488 but i don't think that will help much
have a rematch
I sat next to a nun on the bus once, she said hi

Twitter: @Pikey_P - wise words right there.
Quote by Taygunov
no i didnt call him that to his face, i didn't even start anything, and by black stupid ape i meant 3 different things

1. he was black
2. he was stupid

but i haven't got anything really helpfull exept Daniel8488 but i don't think that will help much

Fat and gay looking does not accurately describe an animal of the gorrilla species.
Quote by Taygunov

this is the pit your asking
I sat next to a nun on the bus once, she said hi

Twitter: @Pikey_P - wise words right there.
Quote by metaldud536
Fat and gay looking does not accurately describe an animal of the gorrilla species.

Quote by Taygunov

1. he was black
2. he was stupid

What does the fact of him being black have to do with anything? I'm pretty sure you wouldn't point out if he was white would you?
Well, congratulations on probably getting suspended, if not expelled. Why do you worry so much what people think of you?

Also, perhaps you should think about not asking the pit for advice on what to do next.

Also, just remember, you can't have peace without war, nor war without peace.

You ****ing ****.