Can anyone find somewhere for me to buy a Cortland Finnegan Titans jersey in the UK?
i've looked on all major UK Sport shops and none stock them, i can only find them on the titans pro shop but they dont ship to the UK.

Anyone help?
Quote by Våd Hamster
''I'm gay''

*Awkward silence*

''Actually, I'm just a vegetarian''

*Silence*

Dad- ''Same thing.''
searched ebay all they have is Travis Henry ¬¬

i ordered tickets for the NO vs SD just now will they have a shop of jersey's at wembley for that game?
Quote by Våd Hamster
''I'm gay''

*Awkward silence*

*Silence*

Dad- ''Same thing.''
man, i though goodell was bsing about the popularity of football in the
UK. too bad the NO-SD game is gonna be horrible this year. no defense on either side, and its gonna be a fire fight. but back to the topic: have you tried the titans website? they may make an exception, i know the giants website did when my fried got a jersey while he was staying in australia.
i already tried the pro shop they dont ship to the UK
Quote by Våd Hamster
''I'm gay''

*Awkward silence*

*Silence*

Dad- ''Same thing.''
oh man, that sucks. idk what else to try.
nfl website?
buy the jersey and have a decal shop make the numbers and logos?
It will cost you any respect anyone had for you because you follow a shitty foreign sport when we have a bunch of perfectly good ones here that you don't look like a cock for supporting.

But no, I don't know where to buy any. Don't any American sites ship over here?
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Quote by Meths
It will cost you any respect anyone had for you because you follow a shitty foreign sport when we have a bunch of perfectly good ones here that you don't look like a cock for supporting.

That was uncalled for. Just because we like other sports. I do like rugby more than NFL though.
Quote by Meths

I couldn't agree more. I know a few people who are into the NFl and all that and its annoying "yeah mate, the New york Giants won 12 - 7, *insert name* scored a 45 ft yard touch down plus 12 etc etc" Shut it right!

Rugby is far superior.
NFL shirts are like NHL shirts. They're almost impossible to find in the shops here

I wanted a Torronto Maple Leaves shirt
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Quote by TEK34
That was uncalled for. Just because we like other sports. I do like rugby more than NFL though.

Psst, I may not have been entirely serious.

But people will think he's a dick.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Quote by im_hungry
Pffft NFL

Darts is where its at.

Nah mate, everyone knows Elephant polo is where its at in 2008.
Quote by GrEgUms1991
I couldn't agree more. I know a few people who are into the NFl and all that and its annoying "yeah mate, the New york Giants won 12 - 7, *insert name* scored a 45 ft yard touch down plus 12 etc etc" Shut it right!

Rugby is far superior.

45 ft yard?
Quote by Våd Hamster
''I'm gay''

*Awkward silence*

*Silence*

Dad- ''Same thing.''